𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

A/N: 🥀

My books are purely a work of fiction therefore my characters do not represent or resemble the actual idol. Characters, incidents and names are either products of the authors mind or are used fictitiously.

What was previously known as 'Dirty Desires' is now being re published as, 'Her Desires' © Namjoonbae02

Her Desires' © Namjoonbae02
______

(Rai is pronounced like ray.)

_____

"Are you a virgin?"

I looked up at the middle aged man and nodded. I couldn't believe I was really here. He raised his brow and ticked off another box on the sheet.

"Age?" He said, not taking his eyes off the clipboard.

"Twenty." I said, making him look up at me.

"Look." He begins, pushing up his glasses. "It is my Job to bring in as many employees as possible, but are you sure this is the job that  you want? I mean, you're a virgin for goodness sake. This job will-"

"I am aware of the consequences but I need this. Please, I beg you..."

A long sigh left his lips as he ticked off the last box on the sheet. I fiddled with my fingers and watched him anxiously as he signed his signature. "So, you have no experience. Never engaged in any sexual activity with another or-" he pauses and looks down at the sheet again before smacking his lips at my silence. "Your job is to sexually please your buyer and if you aren't capable of doing so, I will get sued and you will be fired."

"All I need is one chance." I said, "I won't let you get sued!" He gave me a long stare before glancing down at his watch. "Fine, but one complaint and you're out, Ms Bae. One chance." He repeated, with furrowed brows. I nodded and stood up before him.

"You won't be starting yet though. There are a few rules and consent papers which you need to go through first." He announced, standing after me.

"I've already read through everything and I know about the safe word-"

"Is that all?" He said, interrupting me. I shook my head. "No- no, sorry. Please tell me more." I replied. He nodded and walked over to his desk. "Take a seat." He said pointing to the chair in front of his.

"Alright, rule number one." He began. "Never take off your blindfold."

"Rule number two, you will need to be submissive." I nod as he reads out each rule. "If you are bought for the hours they have paid for, your master will take you to the room they have either rented or own, and if not, let's say, you have the night off." He continues.