𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

(How I picture Taehyung's hair and beard) ^^^ screams internally...

________

My lips parted and I tugged my dress down, "I- - I shouldn't have let that happen." I stammered, stepping out of his grip but he held my elbow, "Then why didn't you stop me?" he growled, tugging me with force. I whimpered and twisted my arm in his hold, "Stop it-"

"Are you going to bend over for me willingly as well?" He asked, tilting his head, "Or will I have to force you to submit?" When I responded with silence he nodded and mumbled an "okay," before twisting me and roughly bending me over the table. His palm applied pressure to my lower back and the side of my face pressed against the hard surface. I grunted and frowned, holding back my tears.

"Are y-you going to rape me?" I quavered, and he let out a laugh. I then felt his chest press on my back as he leant closer, his mouth against my ear, "I don't rape women." He mumbled, "They fuck me." His fingers dug into my hips and I bit my lip to suppress a sob. He then lifted me and turned me to face him, "Go to your room." He told me. "You'll be staying with me.  I was going to leave but he gripped my jaw, "Give me a kiss before you leave."

"I'll take it myself then." He said when I glared at him. He kissed only my lower lip and threw my face to the side.

_________

I showered and wore his clothes to sleep. I didn't realise how exhausted I had become. Hopefully, this was all just a dream. Just when my eyes were about to close the door opened and I glanced up at him. It wasn't a dream. He walked in and shut the door behind him. I then looked at the glass of milk in his hand.

"You didn't eat." was all he said. He sat on the edge of the bed beside my knees and placed the glass on the table beside me. His eyes flickered down to his clothes on my body and the edge of his lip curved up. "Touch me and I'll scratch your face." I warned when he extended his hand. He gave me a blank stare before resting his hand in his lap. "I'm not hungry, I want to sleep so get out." I fisted the bedsheet behind me. He obeyed and stood up but then paused before gently knocking over the glass of milk with his knuckles. The glass shattered and the milk ran through the lines of the wooden floor. "Then don't fucking drink it." He said.

My jaw tightened and I grabbed the extra layer of blanket on me before standing up. I threw it over the spilt milk beside his feet. "I changed my mind, get me another glass." I demanded.

His eyes slowly met mine, "Sit on the bed, you might get hurt." He said, turning towards the door. He didn't show one sign of annoyance. "So you're just going to-" I began, stupidly taking a step forward after disregarding his concern. I hissed in pain when something sharp dug into my heel. He turned around and instantly grabbed my arm, "I told you to sit on the bed." He said, cupping me from beneath my arms and lifting me onto the bed. "Let me see." He said, kneeling. My brows creased and he lifted my foot. "Is it in deep?" I gasped.

"No." He replied, and I felt him pinch my skin before pulling out the glass. I bit my lip and he pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket. "I'll have one of the maids clean the mess in the morning. You can sleep with me tonight." He said, wrapping it around my foot. I flinched and he kissed my ankle. I stared at him. "Taehyung, you have other rooms-"

"End of discussion." He cut me off.

My hands held his shoulder as he lifted me from the bed, "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Why do you make me feel as if you care for me?"

"Because I do, Rai."

Lie. We entered his room and he continued walking till we reached his bed. "You put me through hell these past five months and for what? For some fucking papers." He scoffed, placing me down. "It wasn't just the papers." I said. "Then what was it Rai?" He looked up at me. "It was you! It was all of it!" I exclaimed. "I can't change who you are and so I left, Taehyung. I wanted to leave you for good." His eyes darkened and his knee buried between my thighs as he hovered over me, "No, you needed some space and so I gave you your fucking space, Rai."

"Then why am I here?" I asked, pushing his chest.

"Because I'm stubborn." He replied. "And I want you."

"Too bad." I scoffed and he grabbed my wrist. My brows creased as I looked at him. "You'll let me eat you out but not fuck you? Why are you teasing me, Rai?" He moaned, into my neck. My eyes widened and I instantly leant back on my elbows. "I-I'm not-"

He took my other wrist and pinned them above me making me fall back completely. "You shouldn't tease me, Rai." He mumbled, his lips rubbing against the sensitive part of my skin. "-Not when you've kept me deprived for almost half a year." He licked my skin and took both my wrists in one hand so that his other could run up beneath my shirt. It was his so it was like a dress for me, I had nothing else on besides my underwear underneath.

"Don't do this to me." I whined, when the tips of his fingers caressed the skin beneath my breast. "You're only going to make me hate you more." He groaned in response and dropped his head on my chest. "Make you hate me more, you say?" He repeats. He looks up at me before slowly getting up on his knees, straddling me. "You think what you say matters to me?" He asks. His hand reached for the collar of his shirt behind his neck and pulled it over his head. My eyes instantly flickered down to his stomach. "Nothing you say now will change my mind on how I feel about you, Rai."

"Were you shot at?" I asked, staring at what looked like a bullet scar above his hip bone. "And yet the thought of you not wanting me in your life anymore hurt more than a silver bullet." He replied. He lowered himself onto me again, slowly dragged my shirt up my sides, "But it was your fault-" I breathed, my back arching as I felt his hardness press between my thighs. "And I take full responsibility for what I did to you." He said, pulling away from me. I sat up and he stood away from the bed.

"You can have your time, but it will be under my roof." He told me.

My lips parted in disbelief. "You can't do that-"

"I wouldn't test my patience, Rai." He said, glancing down at my foot. "I'll be back in the morning to treat it myself." He added, before leaving the room. I fell back with my hands in my hair. This man will be the death of me.

_________

A/N: 🥀

(If you're a ftr, disregard this :)

To clear up any confusion, this message is mainly for the readers who have read the first version of this book which was previously known as 'Dirty Desires'. Whilst re-publishing this book I've added many changes to the chapters which has led to a change in the story line. Therefore, this ver is going to be longer and end differently, thank you. :)