𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

"You can stay over." he said, taking my empty plate. "Ryan, I really don't want to cause you any trouble." I said standing up and following him into the kitchen. "Trust me. You aren't," he replied. "The guest room is already set up for you and no one is dropping you home." he says walking up to me. I look up at him. "Is it because appa is dying?" I blurted out.

He turned and held my shoulders. "I know well you aren't a charity, Rai. That isn't the reason." I let out a sigh and nodded. "Im sorry. I've just been so stressed." I confessed. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the crown of my head. "I know." he mumbled. I smiled and leaned into him. He was warm and smelt fresh with a light mix of his cologne. "Is babysitting the right job for you?" he asks.

"Huh?"

My eyes widened."Oh, uh- that's fine. I'm managing." I nervously laughed out. He gave me a short nod and took my hand. "I'll show you your room." He walked me upstairs onto the first floor. The room was beside his. "I'm next door if you need me, hm?" he smiled, letting go of my hand. I nodded and walked into the room. It looked like his one but smaller.

I realised I had nothing to sleep in and the clothes I had on weren't as comfortable for sleep. I turned and opened the door only to see Ryan still standing outside. "You scared me." I told him and he gave me an apologetic smile. I looked down at his hands. "You can wear my shirt to sleep." he cleared his throat. I nodded and took it from his hand. "Thank you."

He was looking behind me, checking my room and so I leant up and was about to kiss his cheek- but just as my lips were about to touch him, he turned his head to face me. Our lips brushed over each other and we both paused. "I-Iwas going to- I was going for the cheek." I stammered, looking away. My cheeks were probably red and I felt like my stomach was about to explode.

His lips were soft...but not as soft as...

Well, it's not like we kissed.

I glanced up at him when he cleared his throat again. His jaw was tight and he was staring down at me. He didn't say anything, instead just nodded and walked out. Great.

Just great.

________

Next morning:

"When do you have work?" Ryan asked me as he buttoned the last button of his shirt. "Oh- um. I can leave before seven pm. I need to visit appa also." I told him. He nodded. "You can come with me to my shift." he said and grabbed his car keys.

"Oh-ok." I said and followed after him. I wasn't sure if things were awkward after yesterday. He was acting fine but there was less eye contact. He didn't speak much throughout the car ride to the hospital. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I suddenly asked. I figured that was the reason it felt awkward. He took the keys out and looked at me. "No." he replied.

"Are you mad at me for yesterday?" I asked him.

A small smile appeared on his lips. "No." he said, and got out of the car. What was that smile for...?

__________

Mr. Kim." Ryan said, as we reached my fathers floor. I looked up at the guy called Mr. Kim.

So he was Mr. Kim.

It was the man who helped me with the trash can the other day. The one with the mask and long coat, except today he was wearing jeans and a shirt. It was untucked and his top buttons were open, exposing the tattoos on his chest. I always had a thing for men with tattoos. His shirt was clearly too small for him, making his arms look bigger than they already were. My eyes traveled down to his stomach. His shirt was tight enough for me to see the faint outlines of his abs-

Someone throw water on this man-

What was wrong with me!

I pressed my thighs together. I don't know, after having sex I felt some what different. My body had changed. He must have seen because he raised his brow at me. "E-excuse me." I said, before turning around. I didn't wait for Ryan's reply. I just had to get out of there. What the hell was wrong with me!.!? He barely even looked at me for longer than five seconds and I was turned on.

Lord, this was embarrassing. It was clear I was strongly attracted to that man. I had excused myself to the bathroom, so after calming down I decided to meet my Appa. Ryan was gone and so was he. I was slightly disappointed but it was a good thing.

"Rai?" A voice called.

I paused at his heavenly voice. I couldn't say It sounded familiar because it was slightly muffled by his mask. I turn around to face Mr. Kim. "Rai, isn't it?" he checks.

Stop saying my name like that or I'll-

"Yes. It is." I breathed out. "We've met a couple of times. I'm Taehyung."

"Taehyung." I repeated wanting to know what it sounded like on my tongue. "Why do you wear a mask?" I blurted out. I actually just wanted him to take it off so I could hear his voice better. And see his face. He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't like hospitals. Or people." he added. My lips formed a straight line as I nodded. "It must be hard." He said walking closer to me. I stood there frozen as my head tilted up. "W-what?" He raised his hand and twirled a strand of my hair around his finger. I gulped.

"Paying bills all by yourself. You must need a job with heavy payment." he said leaning down. "I-I-have a job." I clenched my fist when I felt his chest almost touch mine.

"Hm? And do you like your job?" he asked slowly. I gulped and nodded."Words, use your words, sweetheart." he said lowly into my ear. I paused. That- that sounds exactly like-

"Yes, I enjoy my job." I finally replied. He leaned away and I mentally gasped. "Good-" My brows furrowed when he paused. Good what?

"Good for you." was all he said before walking past me. I turned around and watched him walk away. He reminded me of the man I slept with. I shivered at the memory of his touch on my body. The way he handled me. He knew how his touch affected me and I didn't even know what he looked like.

That makes three men in my life who I am both sexually attracted to yet have no idea what they look like! Gosh, I was a hot mess.