𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 🥀

RAI:

______

I couldn't remember a thing and my eyes burned like salt water had just been poured into them. I just wanted to keep them close. I groaned, softly in discomfort whilst slowly sitting up against the bed frame- a bed which wasn't mine-

"Urgh.." My head was still spinning- and my surrounding were unfamiliar. Where was I?
There was a slight breeze and I turned to the open balcony. There was a figure but the silk curtains kept them hidden from my sight.

This smell...I've smelt it before-

I pulled my legs out of the bed and sat on the edge, reaching for the glass of water. It was only after I had consumed liquid that my mind suddenly recalled what had happened to me- "Why am I here?" I muttered, knowing he was standing behind me. I glanced back at him, my eyes flickering down to his unbuttoned shirt. I instantly stood up, "Stay away from me." I warned.

I had noticed a fruit bowl on a table beside the door with a knife stabbed into an apple, "You're issue is with Taehyung- not me." I said, slowly backing away from him. "He proposed, did he not?" Jungkook replied, moving around the bed in the same slow manner.

My mouth became dry, "D-don't move any closer." I ordered, and he stopped, raising a brow. My back hit the table and I slowly lifted my arm behind my back, but his eyes had already seen right through me. My eyes grew wide and I quickly spun around to pull out the knife, but before I could even face him again his wrist had clamped over mine. He was too fast, and I was too slow.

His face buried into my neck and I flinched, tightening my grip on the handle of the knife. "I could've easily raped you, Rai, but I didn't." He mumbled, reminding me of how powerless I truly was against him. The wetness of his inner lips rubbed against my skin, "I didn't, because I am not the bad guy." He twisted my wrist and I whimpered, "Drop the knife." He whispered, but I kept a firm grip on it.

His other hand snaked around my waist, pressing me more against him, "I said, drop the knife, Rai." He repeated. My breathing was heavy and my fingers loosened, dropping it. "That wasn't so hard was it?" He asked, "but I know how good you are at obeying orders." His hand then moved the fruit bowl and the side of my face was abruptly pressed against the table. I gasped and struggled under his grip.

"Show me how fucking passive you can be, Rai." He muttered, positioning himself behind me. I moaned and he gripped my hair lifting me slightly, "Show me how much of a slut you become when you're sexual desires are being fulfilled."

I clawed at the table as my body jerked forward when he thrusted himself against me.

"P-please, stop." I pleaded, my voice almost inaudible.

"You don't love him." He scoffed, biting the skin beneath my ear and I only cringed more. "You grew up without a mother and a father who never showed you enough attention." He continued, and my brows creased, listening to his words, "you became deprived and he stripped you from your own personal needs and wants, Rai, which is why you latched onto Taehyung like a leech." His fingers buried deeper into my hips and I almost gagged in pain.

"What would your father think of you if he were to find out where all that hard- earned- money came from, hm? How you used your body to keep him alive-"

"Stop it-" I sobbed, sucking in a breath.

He let go of me and I stayed how I was for a second to collect myself. "I located the care home you've placed him in, Rai." Jungkook said, and I finally turned to him, wiping beneath my eyes, "I was in no condition to look after him. I rather feel comfort from knowing he is safe and in well hands some place else." I sniffed, but he grinned.