𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

I couldn't believe the words that left my mouth- "S-sorry, I didn't-"

"Don't apologise." He said, "What is your name?"

"Rai."

His body tensed and my brows creased when he suddenly pulled away from me entirely.

"You're his Rai?" He repeated.

His Rai? Whose Rai?

"Fuck, I could be dead for just looking at you. What the fuck are you doing here?" He spat, in frustration.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You belong to Mr Kim." was all he said before standing up and leaving. I glanced up to see the bartender staring at me...in shock?

"Excuse me."

"Yes, you." I said to the bartender. He gulped before walking up to me. "Is..Mr Kim going to be here tonight?"

"Miss- - he is already here." He replied.

My mouth went bitter and I could feel the heat creeping up my neck.

"You don't drink alcohol, Rai." A voice said from beside me. His voice-

I ignored him and clenched my dress beneath the counter. "Rai." He repeated so that I'd look at him, but when I disobeyed, his fingers wrapped around my stool and turned it.

"If you were still mine I would've never let you leave my sight wearing that."

I finally looked up at him.

My stomached turned at the sight of him. The man who stood in front of me was no longer the man I knew half a year ago. He looked larger in his tight black shirt and his hair had grown out to his neck and over his brows. The stubble on his face suggests he stopped shaving and his eyes... everything about this man still captivated me.

I shifted my gaze and slipped off the stool to get away from him, but his fingers gripped my elbow. "Aren't you tired of running from me?" He growled, tugging me into his hard chest. I glanced around but no one was watching.

"Let go of me." I said, not looking up at him. My fingers pressed on his in attempt to pull them off. My heart was still racing and everything felt so hot. My body, the air- his touch on my skin..

"Taehyung, please." I winced.

"You won't even look me in my eyes when speaking to me." He grunted, tightening his hold until I whimpered. "Do I cause you that much pain?" I could hear the frustration in his voice, but all I wanted to do was to get away- from him.

"You do," I answered, meeting his gaze, my jaw tightening. "Why did you send me roses?"

His hold on me loosed and I instantly pulled myself away from him. "Did you like them?" He asked instead, "I loathe red roses, especially if they came from your spoilt money." I scoffed. "Don't you understand that I want nothing to do with you." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Let me take you home- " he reached for my wrist but I moved away. "No."

"I promised Giselle I'd fuck someone here before leaving." I said just to piss him off. His face hardened, "I'm here." He said and my lips parted slightly. He lowered his mouth to my ear so that I could hear his voice more clearly over the music. "No one would dare to fuck my woman." He whispered huskily, before dragging his parted lips down to my jaw. A cold shiver ran down my spine and I instantly gripped his shirt.

His teeth dug into my neck and his fingers buried deep into my waist. My eyes watered as it brought back the memories of what he did to me. It was happening all over again- He was ruining everything.

"Stop it, let go-" I cried, shoving him away. When his arms loosened around me I turned around into the crowd of people and tried to disappear. Where was Giselle-

I wanted to leave. Now.

"Rai." I heard a familiar voice call.

I turned to see Giselle walking up to me and a wave of relief washed over me. "Don't drink alcohol you hate it!" She scolded. Her eyes suddenly landed on my neck. "Did someone touch you?" She questioned, reaching for me but I moved away.

"No. Did you find your man?" I asked, changing the subject. She nodded. "There's something I need to show you. He showed me first and I asked if you could see it too!" She exclaimed.

"What is it?"

She held my hand and began walking me through the crowd. "It's this fountain and the water is so blue it-"

Her words became muffled when my eyes landed on Taehyung. Everything suddenly slowed down and all I could see was the woman on his lap and his hand resting between her thighs. His eyes flicked to mine but Giselle had already pulled me past them.

My mood darkened.

"Look! Isn't it great!" Giselle gasped.

I tried admiring the beauty of it but all I could see was his hand on her.

"Rai?"

"Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom." I lied.

I was going to him.

When I came into his view he glanced up at me. His face held no emotion as I walked up to him with her still on his lap. "Get up." I ordered.

"Who are you?" The woman scoffed, raising her brow at me.

He suddenly pushed her thighs off his lap and stood up. I stumbled back and stared at him in shock. I didn't expect him to obey me so easily. He stood in front of me. I then raised my hand and slapped him across the face- in front of everyone. wasn't the first time i've done it- I stood there, my eyes boring into his, waiting for a reaction. He didn't even flinch nor did he show any emotion to satisfy me. I was so infuriated. How dare he touch her after talking to me. "You truly are sick." I spat in disgust.

"How dare you show me your face after all these miserable fucking months-"

Without warning, he bends down and wraps his arm around my thighs, lifting me effortlessly onto his right shoulder. I gasped and his hand instantly covered my ass. "Are you done?" he questions, begining to walk. The audacity-

"I told you this dress is too fucking short." he grunted, "I'll have to fuck you with it on." I clenched the back of his shirt and kicked my legs but nothing worked. The music faded and cool air hit my exposed skin- we were outside. I heard a car door open and then I was lowered closer to the ground as he bent over inside the car. "Taehyung, please- no..." he threw me into the back seat and tugged the seatbelt. "Please, what, baby?" He grunted, grabbing my arm and wrapping the seatbelt around me. He paused to stare at the tears running down my cheeks. "I've missed your face." He whispered, wiping my cheek with his thumb. "Don't act like you haven't been keeping tabs on me." I scoffed.

He smiled, "Of course I'd keep an eye on my princess." He moved away and slammed the door shut. I instantly reached for the seatbelt but there was a lock. My brows creased and I tugged on it but there was no use. "This is kidnap!" I cried, when he got in the car. He turned on the engine and I kicked the back of his seat making him groan lowly,

"Fuck-"

kick*

"You."

"You will." He replied, looking at me through the rear mirror. "Y-you wont. I won't let you touch me." I spat. He turned his head to the side before glancing back at the road.