𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 🥀

His chest vibrated against mine as he later let out a wicked laugh, "What- what it is?" I asked, pulling away from him but enough to see his face. He leant his neck back on the sofa head. His eyes had darkened, "What you were wiping wasn't entirely just my blood." He laughed again, but I looked at him utterly confused, "What is so funny?" I asked. He suddenly leaned forward again catching me by surprise, my eyes were wide. "What I find funny is how he thought I'd let him touch my woman and leave him in one piece. Neat and tidy." He grinned, but before I could even talk- he stood up with me in his arms and threw me over his shoulder. "Taehyung!" I gasped, holding him, tightly.

It was like he was possessed!

"We need a shower, what do you say?" He asks, as I dangle upside down. His ass is in my view and I see stairs appear beneath his feet as he makes his way to what I imagine is his room.

"You reek of him." He growls, tightening his hold on him.

I was beyond speechless.

"Yo-you killed him..?" I swallowed hard and flinched slightly when he slammed the door shut. "He was going to fuck you." He replied, to which I cringed. Hard.

He stepped inside of the marble tiled bathroom and placed me down finally. I looked up at him and then at the blood stains on his shirt. "Let me help you." I said, calmly unbuttoning his shirt to try to calm him down in the process. I've not forgotten about his sudden twists in moods-and anger issues.

He exhaled deeply and I slipped the material off his shoulders. "I'll wash the blood off you, okay?" I said, pulling my blouse over my head. He nodded and I was about to pull my shorts down when he grabbed my lower waist. I stopped instantly and stared at him as his fingers curved in between the material of my shorts and skin.

He said nothing and tugged down my underwear too, his nails scratching me slightly in the process. "Get in." He ordered, and I walked into the shower.

He turned on the water and stood behind me. The water was cold making me flinch in surprise, but as I was about to make it warmer his hands came from behind and he held them in-front of my face directly under the water, for me to watch the blood wash away from his skin.

"I'd do anything for you, you know that?" He muttered, resting his chin on my shoulder. "I only need you in return." His lips caressed my wet skin and his one hand snaked around my throat. "You can only smell like me.." he then breathed, pressing my back against him.

His hand firmly stayed on my throat whilst his other washed my body slowly. He made sure to apply soap on every inch of me before washing it away in a slow and clam manner. "I placed him on the brink of death, Rai." He murmured, into my ear as his fingers slipped between my thighs, pinching them hard.

"Is that good enough for you, huh?" His fingers slowly massaged my folds before playing with my clit making it sore. My lips parted and I moaned ever so quietly with my head leant on his shoulder.

He kissed the side of my face and thrusted that finger inside of me to which I winced and held his wrist. "Taehyung, please.." I pleaded.

"What are you begging for, Rai?" He asked, cupping my pussy. I could feel his dick rubbing into the back of my bare thigh as I shifted against him. "I know what I want, do you?" He then questioned, pulling his fingers out just as I was about to cum. He then stepped out of the shower and took me with him.

I stared at him in both shock and disbelief.

He pulled me to the bed as we were both still wet and naked and hoisted me onto the mattress. "What are you doing- we're all wet!" I gasped, feeling the bedsheets become soaked. However, he seemed to have not given a second thought to what I had just said as he abruptly pulled me over his lap.

"Ride it." He said, his eyes boring into mine.

My lips parted and he leant his back on the headboard as he lifted his hips making me gasp. "Please, ride me, Rai." He then repeated in a different tone. I glanced down at us as his hand then guided himself at my entrance, his tip accidentally rubbing over my clit making me hiss in pleasure. My eyes then flickered shut and I slowly slid down on him, taking in his whole length.

His fingers instantly dug into my hips as he moaned at the feeling. "Oh, fuck.. " he hissed, adjusting me. "You're going to make me cum." He then grunted, moving me against him. I pressed my chest against his and bit his shoulder to try and suppress my orgasm. I was too weak for him.

"God, you're so fucking wet- like this." He breathed, grinding himself against me. I choked on my saliva and tugged on his hair, no longer being able to hold back my release. The wetness of my orgasm however, only acted as lube for him to thrust much deeper, hitting my G-spot.

My head flew back and I screamed in pleasure. "M-more.. fuck me more.." I moaned into his ear and he listened. His hand pressed on my lower stomach so that I could feel how fucking large he was. "You like being fucked like this?" He said, into my mouth.

I parted my lips more and ran my tongue over his teeth before thrusting it into his mouth, whilst his hands roughly gripped my ass, bruising it. "Make me cum, Sweetheart." He said, kissing my tongue. I felt him twitch inside as my walls clenched around him, on the verge of another release.

His face buried into my chest, and I trembled, falling apart with him out of breath. I collapsed on him making him lean back into the headboard again with my face in his neck. His hand took mine and he massaged between my fingers with his thumb.

"Your ring." He said, running his thumb over my empty finger. I had just now realised that it was gone. "Did he take it from you?" He asked, and I opened my eyes, still laying on him. "Yes, he did." I replied.

"I'm sorry." I then said, and he folded my fingers into his palm, "I'll get it back for you. Don't worry." He said, kissing my forehead and I closed my eyes again feeling exhausted.