𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

Part of me was relieved that he said he didn't need someone else. But what did he mean by that? It didn't matter. He was a dick. I sighed and leaned against the sofa behind me. Maybe he won't show up tonight, or at least buy another women. I know damn well he won't come to me after this. He seems like a man who wants women to run after him.

Looking down at my bag on the floor, I remembered my phone was in it. I probably had some unread messages or calls. When I took it out a frown appeared on my lips. There was just emails sent by my landlord asking for early rent. He always did this bullshit with me. Even when he knew I was tight on money. I scrolled down to see my hospital reminder. Today I had to fill in appa's treatment bills. The list went on with people I owed money to and some bank notifications. One thing I learnt was to never take loans, because one days you'll have to pay them back. And I couldn't because all my money went towards appa. Just as I was about to switch my phone off it began ringing. "Hello?"

"Good morning Ms.Bae. This is St. Leon bank. A huge amount of money was suddenly transferred to your account, am I correct? You haven't interacted with any of it so we were-"

"Oh, no. It's fine sorry! I just haven't visited the bank recently." I replied. "That's alright! Ms. Thank you." I ended the call and sighed. Ever since Taehyung transferred that money I haven't usedone bit of it. I had been surviving on the little I had left. The whole point of my job was money. I had to use it.

___________

My brows furrowed. "Already paid for?" I repeated to the receptionist at the hospital. "Yes, Mr. Bae's treatment was paid for in one amount." She said looking up from her computer. My lips parted in disbelief. Was this a scam? "Could you tell me by who?" She nodded. "It's say's by Mr. Kim Taehyung." My eyes widened. "He claimed to pay for Mr. Bae's treatments and recovery. He even signed this." She said pushing a clipboard towards me. I clenched my fist.

I ruined my life to pay for these bills and he thinks he can just pay them within a heartbeat!? "When was this?" I asked her. "He left then you arrived, sweetheart."

"Thank you." I said before rushing towards the exit. He could still be here. I needed to talk to him.My eyes scanned the parking lot. My heart was racing as I searched until my eyes landed on him. It was like he knew I would come.There was cigarette between his lips whilst his arms folded over his chest, flexing his biceps through his thin black shirt. My eye travelled down to his grey trousers which hugged his thighs tight enough to show his bulge. Get over him! Stop drooling! A scowl appeared on my face as I walked up to him. He lowered his eyes when I stood in front of him.

I would've turned into a pool right then but that wasn't the point. "Why did you do it?" I questioned. "I'm not some charity case you can throw money at!" I exclaimed. He exhaled his last smoke before flicking his cigarette. "A 'thank you' would be nice, sweetheart." He said, leaning off his car, I stepped back and looked up at him. "This is my apology gift."

"Apology?" I scoffed. "Money can't buy everything."

"It bought you." He said making my cheeks flush from frustration. I was about to ignore him and walk away when he firmly gripped my arm. "I don't apologise to people. Take this as my first attempt." He said, looking down at me. "Why do you need my forgiveness?" I asked him. "I only fulfil your sexual desires- why go through this?"

"Like I said. I don't need someone else." He said tugging me towards him. "I need you." My heart fluttered and my eyes widened. He... needed me...? "And don't lie, Rai." He mumbled lowly, leaning down to my height. "You need me just as much as I need you."

"I don't actually." I said making him pause. "How could you be so sure?" He asked looking down at me. "You're so innocent...so naive." He said studying me. "I bet you have no idea what your body wants."

"And you do?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him. He moved closer allowing me to take in more of his manly scent. I hated the smell of cigarettes but when it mixed with his cologne, it made my knees weak. "You and I both know the answer to that question, Rai." His hand caressed my cheeks before slowly brushing his thumb against my soft lips. He studied them as if he was remembering what they felt like. I was doing the same except my hands weren't on him. "No man will please you like I do." he said pressing down on my lips.

I was tempted to part them and take his finger in but I couldn't. "Open your mouth." My eyes widened. "W-we're in public-" He took this as an opportunity to shove his thumb into my mouth. "Suck it." he ordered. I shivered at the memory of me sucking his dick. Keeping eye contact I closed my mouth around his thumb and swirled my tongue around, sucking it. He was my weakness.

His eyes instantly darkened as he watched me. I knew what he was thinking. Then he did something I would've never expected. His fingers grabbed my cheek and he shoved his thumb deeper down my throat. My eyes watered as I almost gagged at his sudden motion.He instantly pulled out and rubbed my lips before moving his hand away from my face.

"This time I'll fuck you with no blindfold." he said making a knot in my stomach tighten.Then without saying another word, he turned around and got into his car. I stood there in shock and he pulled out of the carpark, leaving me there in a complete mess.

 I stood there in shock and he pulled out of the carpark, leaving me there in a complete mess