𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀

KIM TAEHYUNG:

"Let me tell you, it truly does amuse me how much you do for her." Jungkook scoffed, rubbing his jaw. "For a woman who was once a prostitute. Wow. But don't get me wrong, she is a lovely being- your arrival being a few moments late and even I would've slipped my dick-" he paused himself mid way. "Hm.." he moaned sucking the tip of his finger. He was simply trying to get me riled up.

"Nonetheless, this isn't about a woman anymore." He said, meeting my eyes, "This is about our dynasty. This- this is what we were born to fight for..what our fucking fathers fought for-

"Your father was a bastard whom fought for something which never belonged to him: my fathers position as king." A hysteric laugh slipped my lips, "There was a reason no Jeon was ever able to take over the mafia." I said, stepping closer to him, "The reason being that Jeons are subordinate."

The grin stretched on my lips as I watched the rage fill his veins, "Your father was at his knees begging for mercy at my father's shoes. There is no war between us, Jeon. Not in my empire." I told him.

His hand caught my collar and his knuckles collided with my skin just beneath my nose. The pain was nothing. He had just barely missed my nose until he hit me again, this time I heard a crack and I was hit with an excruciating pain.

I grunted and wiped beneath my nostrils as blood flew out. "Hm, hit me again." I laughed, raising my head back, "You deluded fucking bastard." He muttered, but before he could lay his fist upon me again, I caught it. "The next time you even attempt to lay your fucking fingers on her skin again, I will carve out my name into your tight skin and hang you like a fucking prize, Jeon."

His hand suddenly slipped from my grasp and something cold are extremely fucking hard was slammed against my head, enough to cause a concussion. I stumbled back and held my head, feeling the wet substance of blood run into my eye-temporarily blinding me, and down the side of my face, "I never understood what was so superior about the Kim's." Jungkook grunted, and I heard a gun cock.

I opened my eyes, my sight only clear through one, and my head still spinning. I had then noticed my blood on the edge of his weapon. "Now then -" He said, raising and aiming the tip of the gun between my eyes.

"Wait." I said, holding my hand up towards the gun. "What do you think will happen when I die?" I asked. "The Jeon's take over, huh?"

"My men are already in your warehouse burning your bullshit stock." I said, trying to grin but the edge of my lips were cut. "What now, eh?" I spat blood.

He lowered the gun, his eyes wide from shock and disbelief.

"Have you any idea how many fucking millions you have just burnt!" He yelled, slamming the gun against the bed pole in rage. Meanwhile, I took my pistol from the table behind me and cocked it behind my back.

"I do have the idea." I said, and his blood shot eyes met mine. "There is simply nothing left of you.." I took another step closer to him, my mind focused on the gun in his palm. "Not in her world, and not in mine." I finished, my index finger curving into the hook-

_________

RAI:

I glanced up at the two guards stood in front of my door frame. "Could you please put those away." I sighed, referring to the weapons they were holding against their chests. My mouth became dry at the size of the hand guns they had on them. We returned to the lake house where I've been sat in a room alone for hours, waiting. The guards company was no good company at all. They were merely statues. No soul. I don't think they have even blinked once.