𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 🥀

I paused when he called me and turned around. "What?" I asked looking up at him. He stood up from the stool only making me tilt my head further to look at him. "Have sex with me." he said like it was nothing. My mouth opened but no words came out. I just stood there dumbfounded. "W-why are you asking me?" He raised a brow and moved closer to me. "You rather I fuck you whenever I please?"  

"I didn't mean it like that." I said trying to defend myself. "Is that why you brought me here? So you could just get a quick fuck?" I asked disappointed but more hurt. His jaw tightened as he stared back at me. "Say something or I'm leaving." I told him.

"What do you want to hear?" he asked lowly. "Do you except me to suddenly confess my 'love' or that I care for you just because we fucked?" I scoffed in disbelief. "You know what your problem is?" I said pushing my finger into his chest. "Please, enlighten me." He grunted.

"You ruin everything- including this! " I exclaimed, stepping away. "But you're wrong." he said, stepping towards me. "If there is anything I'll be ruining, it'll be you, Rai." His hand roughly wrapped around my arm and tugged me closer towards his chest. "I'll ruin you for every man." he whispered against my face. My eyes struggled to stay open as he leaned down making his lips gently kiss my cheekbone. "And I definitely won't let Ryan have you."

His tongue ran up my ear before biting down on my cartilage. My lips folded behind my teeth as his touch sent sparks down to my throbbing core. I hated it. He leaned away and glanced down at me. "Dont ever think about playing me, Rai, because I always win. This time my prize will be you." He released my arm and brushed past me. "Don't go to work today." he ordered from behind me.

I turned my head and glanced at him from the side. "Will you not be there?" I asked to which he gave a short reply to. "No." He took his eyes off me and walked towards his car. I watched him open his door and slam it shut as he got in. He knew I was looking at him but still he avoided my gaze and drove off.

Why wasn't he going to be there? And what made him think I was going to obey him?

"Hello?."

"Sweetheart?"

"Hm?" I looked up at the man who served us ice cream. "Are you done with this?" he asked, pointing at my ice cream cup. I nodded not caring about the ice cream. The only thing I could do was replay what had just happened. Who is he to order me around like his little pet?

I scoffed at him mentally and began walking down the road towards the bus stop.I'm going to work, whether he likes it or not.

_________

At work:

"What's wrong?" I asked Giselle. She was much quieter and seemed uncomfortable. She looked up at me with glossy eyes. Man, she was gorgeous. I envied her so much. "It's him." she mumbled. "He hasn't been coming and I've been trying to avoid other men but it's my job for goodness sake!" she exclaimed raising her hands."The guy who was good in bed?" I asked recalling the first conversation we had. She nodded with a frown as I had just reminded her of him again. "What was his name? Did he tell y-"

"Even his name is dreamy." she sighed. "I thought they weren't allowed to tell you their name or anything about themselves." I said more to myself because she wasn't listening anymore. Her eyes were huge, boba like, and her chin rested in her palm as she gazed at the boring wall in front of us."Ryan." she said looking up at me."What about him?" I responded and her brows furrowed. "Ryan. Is his name." she clarified.

My eyes widened slightly and I felt embarrassed for thinking she was talking about my Ryan. "Of course. I was thinking of a Ryan I know." I laughed. She nodded and rested her chin in her hand again. "The worst part is he showed me his face."

"He did!?" I exclaimed. She nodded. "Oh, Rai. He was perfect. His red-ish brown hair, dark brown eyes, and oh, my God! His arms!"

"Does he have a tattoo?" Her mouth opened for a gasp but it was silent. "Fuck, yeah, he does."

"Where?" I asked studying her face."Shoulder." She replied. "Crazy coincidence." I whispered. Our heads snapped up when our manager walked through the door. "Ladies, we have some special people coming tonight. Wear what we've provided you with and be on your best behaviour." he announced. I heard some scoff whilst the others squealed in excitement after he left. "Special guest?" I repeated to Giselle. "Hm. Just some crazy dumb rich men who come to sleep with one of us. They're some huge mafia leaders from Italy." I almost choked on my saliva. "M-mafia?"

"But the thing is- they're not old. They're young, and fucking hot. Based on rumours of course." she added."Why are they here?" I questioned. "Don't think you got into any old job. Only mafia's come here, didn't you know? It's basically a club full of prostitutes for rich mafias." she explained as if it was old news."Only maf-" That day- The day when the lady was trying to tell me something but got cut off at maf. Could she have meant mafia!?

Wouldn't that mean Ryan was also a mafia leader? No. That would be insane! Ryan has a well paid job. He would never set foot in a place like this, forget holding a gun.

"Rai? You okay? I've been calling you for the past minute." Giselle said studying my face. "You look pale, Rai."

"Im fine." I said pulling my arm out of hers. "Let's go before we get dragged out." she nodded and I looked down at my blindfold in my lap.