𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 🥀

"Good girl." he released my jaw, and I placed my hands on his thighs. This was my job, and I was going to please him. I ran my hands up his thighs and stopped at his bulge. I needed to tease him. I cupped him in my hand and gently squeezed him. He groaned in return and grabbed the back of my head. I winced when he forcefully tilted my head up.

"Suck it." he ordered in a low growl.

I gulped and nodded as I wrapped my fingers around the waistband of his boxers. I pulled them down slowly before moving my hands to his member. My mouth went dry as I felt him, how big he was.,.

His body jerked at my touch, and I licked my finger before touching him again, this time rubbing him in a teasingly manner and pumping him in my hand. His grip on my hair tightened as a throaty moan escaped his lips. I clenched my thighs at his moan and brought my face closer to him. I licked my lips before pressing his tip on my mouth.

"Fuck.." he breathed out.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I slowly pushed him into my warm mouth. He hissed and bucked his hips forward. My eyes watered and I gagged when this action caused his dick to hit the back of my throat.

He moaned and thrusted his hips again, fucking my mouth. My hands continued to pump him and I bobbed my head taking him all into my mouth.

"Hm, just like that, Sweetheart." he growled.

I wanted to see him. I wanted to see how sexy he looked with his head thrown back and his lips sucked in between his teeth. I moaned and swirled my tongue around his tip.  Never would I have thought I'd be here if all places with a mans dick in my mouth, for some cash. Oh, it was pathetic.

I felt him twitch in my mouth indicating he was close. Slowly biting down on him, I brushed my teeth against his dick whilst licking his every inch. He moaned loudly and pulled my head more into him. His hand aggressively gripped my hair as he guided my head up and down.

I clenched my eyes as I gagged several times but that didn't stop him. "Hmm, be my good girl and finish me off." he groaned. Taking him in my hands again, I twisted my hands in circular motion gently massaging him. "Fuck..." he cursed before filling my mouth with his cum.

"Swallow." he ordered, but I didn't know if I could. "You want to be my good girl, don't you?" he asked in a low tone. I nodded and clenched my hands and swallowed.

"Am I ...your good girl?" I asked, and I felt him lean in closer to me.

"Yes, you are, but I'm not fucking you tonight." My heart dropped. Was I not good enough? Was it because I was a virgin?

My eyes were about to tear up when he spoke. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm a busy man." he said , running his hand up my throat.

I heard him put his clothes back on, starting with his pants. His hand ran through my hair one last time before I heard him walking away.

The door opened then closed and I was alone in the room. Excitement grew in me when the door opened again but it soon died out when I heard who it was. "You're done for the day. Follow me." the woman from before said to me. I nodded and stood up. She told me to keep my blindfold on, so I obeyed and followed her back to the changing room. "Your clothes are there, shower, change then leave.

The money your master had paid only to you will be transferred to your account at the end of the day." she explained. I nodded and took my blindfold off. I squinted my eyes and looked at myself. Before I left the room I put the rest of my thong back on. I took in my sight. There were some red areas around my throat because of his fingers and the same on my thighs. My hair was like a birds nest but my body felt weird. Was it because I missed his touch? I couldn't feel like this. Not when this was my job. Perhaps it was because he was my first. Once I've been here for a while everything will change.

After showering and getting ready, I said bye to some girls before leaving for the hospital. I visited every day and I needed to make sure my job didn't get in the way of it. The hospital wasn't that far from where I worked so I had to take a bus and walk a bit.

It wasn't a problem because I enjoyed walking.

________

After work:

"Room?" the receptionist asked when I entered the hospital.

"193." I replied. She nodded and handed me a key. The elevator wasn't empty today so I was squeezed into a corner by people. Once I reached my floor I pushed past them squeaking a small sorry. Once I was in the hallway I remembered the man I met last time. He was kind for offering- well, more like shoving money into my pocket. But I returned it.

I opened the room door and walked over to my dad's bed. He was sleeping so peacefully but I knew he wasn't at peace. He was probably worrying about me and money. I sighed and sat on the guest chair beside him. "I'm sorry I couldn't buy you flowers today." I said, with a frown on my lips. "But don't worry, appa. I've found a job and I'm finally getting paid today. Then I'll buy you your own blanket. I know how much you hate the hospital ones." I told him.

He didn't reply. His lips were parted for breathing and his eyes were still closed. I knew he could hear. I looked up at the flowers I got him few days ago. They were old and crispy now. Before they start to give out an odour, I decided to get rid of them.

"I'll be back." I said and grabbed the bunch of flowers. I didn't want to use his rooms trash can because his room would still smell, So I was taking them to the big one outside. Closing the door behind me.

I held them carefully, making sure not to make a mess by dropping dead leaves. When I saw the trash can, I used one hand to push one side open and use my other to shove the flowers in. With my luck, it closed on my hands.

I groaned in annoyance and was about to try again when a large hand did it for me. I smiled and shoved the flowers in. He moved his hand and I looked up at him. My eyes widened. It was him.

He was still wearing a mask but his hair looked neat. I could see his eyes. It was slicked back with a few loose strands.

"Thanks." I smiled. His brows furrowed and his body tensed at my voice. Now I furrowed my brows at his reaction. Did I sound bad or something?

"Uh.. do you visit here frequently too?" I asked wanting to hear his voice. I had forgotten what he sounded like.

He was still standing frozen as if I had just flashed my breasts or something- he cleared his throat and adjusted his tie. He shook his head and turned around. "W..wait." I said making him halt. I looked down at the small black packet that fell out his pocket. I bent down and picked it up before walking up to him.

"You dropped this." He nodded again and took it from my hands. I paused when I was hit by his strong cologne. It was the same one....I shook the thought away.

It's a cologne. Many men wear the same one.

His eyes glanced down at my nose then my lips. They darkened when they landed on my lips. Clearing my throat, I broke the silence and gave him a last smile before walking away but I couldn't help but turn back. My breath hitched when he was still staring back at me. I quickly turned around and continued walking.