𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 🥀

Warning: Chapter contains BDSM themes.

Taehyung, please." I whispered.

I lowered my head so that the duvet was gently brushing against my forehead. Droplets of sweat ran down my neck to my chin and my hands began to cramp from holding onto the sheets for so long. His hand suddenly grabbed my hair and roughly pulled my head up. I hummed in pain as he lowered his lips to my ear. "Tell me the number." He had no mercy...

"T-twenty three." I whispered. "Good girl." He praised before letting me go. My head sunk into the bed again and my body was loosing its posture. "Tell me, Rai. Will you disobey me ever again?" He questioned. "N-no." His hand collided with my ass one last time before turning me. My body instantly flinched at the material of the duvet touching my raw ass. "No what?" He demanded. "No...sir." I breathed out in exhaustion.

I felt his hand gently lift my head and pull off the blindfold. "Open your eyes, Rai." He said softly. There was a sudden change in how he spoke to me. My lips quivered as I held in my tears. I shook my head and clenched my eyes shut harder. "I didn't want to hurt you like this, Rai, but you need to learn how to behave with me." He sighed. "I told you. I punish those who disobey me, even you."

I slowly opened my eyes to meet his. "No." I said. "You're a monster. No one should feel what I just felt." I sobbed. My ass was in so much pain I couldn't even lower it on the bed. His brows furrowed as he took in what I had just told him. "Monster?" He scoffed.

My wrist was suddenly locked in his hand and he yanked me up forcing me to sit on my sore ass. "You're hurting me." I cried. "Let me pick you up" he growled. His arm snaked under my thighs whilst his other held my back as he lifted me up. He walked across the room to a door. Using his foot, he kicked it open and entered. My eyes instantly roamed the expensive bathroom we had just walked into. "It's cold water." He said facing me to the bathtub. I ignored him and stared at the wall in front of me.

I could feel his stare on me but I didn't dare to look up at him. He ignored my silence and walked over to the bathtub before beginning to kneel. "I don't want to go in." I finally said, gripping his shoulders so he wouldn't let me go. "Let me go home. I don't want to be here." I told him. He paused. For the first time, he listened, and leant away from the bathtub. My fingers were still tightly gripping him as he walked out into the room again. The curtains were pulled letting no light in and the lights were dim. The only light in the room was the small fairy ones surrounding the bed.

"Taehyung?" My brows furrowed when he passed the door and walked towards the bed again. He placed me down gently but the pain was so sour, it felt as if nothing could relieve it. "Everything about you, Rai." he whispered looking down at me. "Your hair." he said twirling a strand of it around his finger. "Your body....and these troublesome lips." He leaned in only to brush his lightly against mine. "I'm not letting you leave." I flinched back and was ready to escape from him but he pinned my hands down onto the bed.

His knee rested between my thighs as he hovered over my body with my wrists still trapped in his hand. "Not when I've gotten attached." he said lowering his head to my neck. "Please." I whimpered. His tongue teased my ear before biting down on it. I bit my lip to holdback my tears. "Stop crying." he said lifting his head. "These sobs will soon turn into moans...screams." I gasped when he pressed his fingers against my clit. "You'll want me, Rai." he says, pushing his finger deeper between my wet folds. I clenched my eyes shut and squirmed under his touch.

I didn't want this, but my body said otherwise. "Only I can pleasure you like this." A cry like moan escaped my mouth when he thrusted his fingers deeper before pulling out and rubbing the outer lips of my pussy. My body vibrated as he let out a deep chuckle. "That face." he moaned. "That sweet face you make when I thrust my fingers into your wet pussy." I feel his hardness press against my thigh as his fingers begin to aggressively fuck me.

"T-tae..." I choked out. My mouth becomes dry and I could no longer open my eyes. I betrayed myself by asking him for more. Because that's what I needed. Him. "Cum on my fingers, Rai. Show me what I did to you." he growled into my neck. My body shivered and soon let out it's release. I came on his fingers and fell back on the bed. He slowly pulled his fingers out before getting on his knees. "Look at me." he ordered.

I opened my eyes and watched him take his fingers out of his mouth before reaching for his belt on the bed."Im going to tie you to the bed." he said caressing the belt. His eyes darkened as they studied my reaction. Before I could say no he grabbed my wrists and tightly wrapped the belt around them. I tried resisting but he was too strong. "Taeh-"

"Call me that." he said, pulling my tied wrists above my head. My back hit the headrest of the bed as he tied my hands to it. "Call me Tae." He repeated. I gulped and tried pulling at the belt but it only hurt me more. "Let me go, Taehyung, please."

"Now, why would I do that, sweetheart?" he laughed, looking up at me. "Y-you're scaring me..." His fingers tucked my hair behind my ear before grabbing me by my throat. A devilish smirk appeared on his lips as he licked them."I'll try to be gentle." He told me.

But it was all a lie.