𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

A hand grabbed a fistful of the back of my shirt before tugging it with force. The material stuck to my stomach as he yanked me into his hard chest. "Did it hurt?" he whispered down my neck. The hairs on my skin stood up and I trembled against him. "Hearing I've bought a room but you're not the woman in it." he continued, his index finger swirling a thin strand of my hair.

"N-no." I lied.

His hand suddenly released my shirt and spun me before roughly shoving me against the wall. I gasped when he slammed the wall above my head whilst his other still held my face. "I've changed my mind." he spat through gritted teeth. "Since it doesn't bother you, why not stay and listen to me please her." he said, pressing himself against me.

I bit my lip when I felt his belt scratch my skin and the hardness between his legs press deeper into my inner thigh. "P-please-stop." I breathed out, pathetically.

His fingernails dug deeper into my cheeks as he hovered his mouth over my own. My lips parted. "Why?" he grunted against my mouth. "I told you before, Rai." he moaned lowly.

"You're mine."

My knees weakened at those words. Fuc-

"You only have to say the words, sweetheart, and I'll give you what your body craves." he said lowly into my ear. I gulped and my mouth became dry.  "What my body wants." He whispered hoarsely, running his other hand between my parted thighs.

What was he doing to me? He was ruining me-

"Your room is ready, Sir." a young voice interrupted us.

I immediately pushed him away before adjusting my shirt. "Sorry." I whispered to the man with the key. My eyes then flickered up at Taehyung but he was already looking down at me. "Enjoy your night." I said and his eyes darkened. Without sparing him a chance to speak, I quickly turned on my heels and took myself far away from him.

Far as possible...

_____________

I sat at the bus stop and watched the rain droplets fill a dip in the road ahead. Moments after I left work it began to rain and it hasn't stopped yet. Not to mention it was almost eleven o'clock and the sky was dull.

I held myself and rubbed my arms. These were the moments Ryan would come to pick me up. Not anymore-

I glanced up at the bus as it came in sight and took out my bus pass, but just as I was about
to walk up to it, my name was yelled making me halt. I turned around and squinted my eyes in the rain to see Giselle running towards me.

"I'm not letting you get on that public bus. I'm giving you a ride." she said with her hand over her eyes, preventing the rain from ruining her makeup. I looked back at the bus but it had already left. "F-fine." I shuddered before following her.

____________

"You're cold and drenched" she said, pulling up in front of her house. It was bigger than I had expected. "The least I can do is take care of you tonight." she frowned before opening her door.

I followed her quietly as we got out the car. "You have a nice house." was the first thing I said when we entered. "It's my dads. He owns some company and so- well, you know the rest." she explained.

I nodded and walked into her living room. "Here." she said placing a towel on the sofa. Sit here and wrap this around you whilst I go get you some clothes." I obeyed her and tried to make myself warm with the towel.

Just when I was about to ask her if she lived alone her doorbell rang. I turned around to see if she was coming to get it. "Should I get it?" I yelled. "I got it." she puffed running down the stairs.

I heard some mumbling. The voice was deep and sounded familiar. "You can't be here, I have someone-"

"Who is in your house?" his voice growled.

"Wait-" I heard Giselle plead before the door to where I was burst open.

"Ryan?"

"Rai?" we both said each other's name at the same time. "What happened to your face?" I asked, standing up. The towel dropped from my shoulders creating a barrier around my ankles.

The side of his lip was slit and I could see the dried blood on his chin. There was also a small scratch beneath his eye and the side of his nose was turning purple. Giselle came from behind him and tugged on his hand. "Ryan, not now. I'm taking care of a friend." she said trying to pull him out.

"You're sleeping with him? This is 'your' Ryan?" I blurted out.

"Do you know each other?" she asked, dropping her hands. "No, we don't, but I should leave and give you two some privacy." I said, picking up the towel.

"Don't lie, Rai." Ryan said, through gritted teeth.

I stepped back when he walked towards me. "I'll take her home." he said, roughly gripping my arm. "Ow." I scoffed, glaring at him.

"O-ok." Giselle whispered, moving to the side so that Ryan could pull me out.
I glanced at her before we reached the door. "Ryan wait-" I tried to say but he had already
dragged me through the door. Why was he being so aggressive? When we reached his car, he opened the door and pushed his hand against my lower waist. I forcibly got in and flinched when he slammed the door before  walked around.

What was his problem?

I'm still shocked at the fact that Ryan goes to the place I work at. Did he not recognise me there ?

"Is she your girlfriend?" I questioned when he turned on the engine. Why the fuck do I care!?
He ignored me and pulled out onto the main road. I sighed and leant against the seat. "No." he finally responded after a silence. "She was just a one-time thing." he said in a low tone.

"Didn't seem like that since you were at her house." I blurted out. "Actually, why did you come? Was it just for se-"

"Fuck, Rai! Yes. I did come for just sex. I was frustrated and needed to release." he admitted.

"So, you're using her." I stated.

His hands tightened on the wheel making his knuckles turn white. "Hm, maybe you don't know me, Rai." he scoffed, bitterly. I bit my inner cheek. "That is because you've been lying to me for all these years!" I exclaimed. "And-  now you're yelling at me, so you know what? Take your frustration out on me." I said, clenching my seatbelt. "I'm the reason you're frustrated, aren't I?" I spat.

He let out a deep chuckle before shaking his head. "You don't get it, do you?" he whispered. "It doesn't work that way." His tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip. "I'm done talking to you." I said, looking out my window.

The rest of the journey was quiet so when he did finally pull up in-front of my apartment, I quickly got out of the car and slammed the door shut. I was so mad right now I just wanted to be alone. He had no right! Ugh!

I twisted the key in the lock and was about to push open the door when his hand got to
it before me. I walked in and turned around.

"What are you doing-"

He closed the door behind him and towered over me. "You told me to take my frustration out on you." he said before walking forward. I stumbled back until my ass hit a side table.

"Just let me feel you, Rai." he breathed out. His tone had completely changed.

My fingers gripped the edge of the table behind me as me lowered his face dangerously closer to mine. "Just one night." he said, looking down at my lips.

"Ryan-" I whispered, furrowing my brows. I couldn't focus on my speech because of how close he was. My eyes glanced down at his parted lips. They looked so full and soft.

His hand then ran up beneath my shirt and held me by my bare waist. "You're everything I want." he mumbled, taking my lips into his mouth.