𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 🥀

"W-we can't keep doing this." I said, but he ignored me and began trailing wet kisses down my jaw, to my throat. "I asked you to do something for me." He whispered back, against my neck. I felt his hand reach for the zipper of my dress whilst pushing me back towards the bed. He then raised his head from my neck and looked at me. "What did you feel when I was kissing her?" When I did not respond, his thumb ran over the corner of my mouth, his eyes focused on my throat as I swallowed. "Did my slap not say enough?" I whispered, and his eyes met mine. I looked at the redness on his cheekbone.

"Her mouth was sweet." He said, gripping my jaw, my lips pursing. "But not as sweet as yours..." he lowered his mouth but what I said next stopped him. "Why can't you understand that I am in love with you-" I blurted out.

His brows twitched and I realised what I had just told him. "Taehyung-"

He grip on me loosened and he stepped away from me. I watched him close his eyes and
inhale deeply.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Be quiet." He snapped, making me flinch.

"This is why I don't do virgins." He said, walking up to me.

"Do virgins?" I repeated in disbelief. He said the word with such disgust-

"Tell me why you love me." He said, looking down at me. "Is it even love?" He continued, moving forward so I would step back. I stopped when my back hit one of the bed poles.

"Or was it the way I fucked you?"

I scoffed and looked away so he couldn't see my tears but his hand took my face and forced me to look at him. "And you think I feel the same way?" He said, furrowing his brows.

His eyes followed my tears till they passed my lips. "Why are you being like this?" I whimpered.

His thumb wiped my tear onto my lip, making them wet. "I love when your lips quiver." He murmured, staring at them. "And when they're wet." He said looking up at me.

"I'm wondering if your other lips are wet."

His fingers ran up my thigh until they reached the hem of my dress. "You don't love me, Rai." He whispered, pushing my dress up. He pressed his chest against mine and lowered his head as his fingers ran deeper into my dress.

"You're in love with the idea of wanting me."

"T-the idea?" I repeated.

My breath hitched when I felt his fingers lightly graze my clothed pussy. "I don't want you to love me." He said, pushing my underwear aside with his middle finger.

"Please, don't touch me-" I breathed, into his shoulder. I gripped his arm when I felt him push the tip of his finger into me. "So wet." He grunted, pushing his fingers deeper until I winced. "It's like your body needs my touch." He mumbled into my cheek.

I moaned pathetically when his lips brushed against my skin as he lowered his face into my neck. "Spread your legs." He ordered.

My toes curled in my shoes as I spread my legs further for him to give me pleasure. I buried my face further into his shoulder when he added a finger. "Do you feel that?" He groaned, lowly. He suddenly sped up his pace making my knees weaken. "You're close?" He questioned. "Already?" He smirked, and I came apart on his palm.

He pulled out his fingers and rubbed my pussy lips again, coating them. "W-why are you doing this." I gasped out. My body was getting tired but he ignored the signs and continued to pleasure me.

"Why?" He said, pulling his hand away from my sex. "Is it too good for you, Rai?" He asked fisting my hair with his other hand. I looked up at him through glossy eyes. "I can't change the way I feel about you, Taehyung." I whispered.