𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 🥀

"Rai, it's because he cares for you, enough to let you go." Ryan said, taking my hand and holding it in his, "I'd do the same." He adds, and I look up at him with a small smile. "I've missed your face." He then lifted his finger to push the strand of hair from the side of my face. "A lot."

"And I know what is best for you which is why I would like for you to come back with me to Singapore." He told me. How do I explain to him that I have already given my everything up for what Taehyung and I have now grown to become. And if I leave now, all that would've been for nothing. It'll all just be worthless.

"Ryan- you know it isn't so simple for me to just leave. I am already too involved and believe it or not, but I love Taehyung." I replied, and he looked away,

"This isn't about love, Rai." He tells me. "This is about knowing your worth and acknowledging how dying for this- is not what I'd call worthy for." He continued, "You're too caught up in the idea of needing his validation that you've become utterly lost to the extent of being oblivious." He let out through his growing frustration with my indecisiveness.

"It is much easier for you to judge me rather than even attempt to understand my situation, no, Ryan?" I scoffed in disbelief. "I have not been through what I have to just run away-"

"And if you stay- - then what?" He asks, "You'll only end up dead. And rather you truly be gone than trapped here in fear." He spat bitterly. My stomach dropped and my eyes instantly stung with tears, "I can't believe you just said that to me. Is that what you really think?" I murmured, about to stand and he sighs. He holds my wrist, "Don't go." He says, his tone much gentle now.

I lower myself again and glance down at the water. "I'm sorry." He tells me. "Perhaps you coming here was a mistake-" I was suddenly caught off guard when he abruptly took my waist and tugged me closer for him to kiss me. My lips were still parted from the sentence I was trying to produce as his lips collided with mine

"Ryan-"

"I think that is enough." Taehyung's voice announced calmly, and I managed to pull away from Ryan, "I'd like to speak with you inside." He then said, looking down at me, "Taehyung, it was a mistake-"

His brows furrowed and he narrowed his eyes at me, "Rai, I asked you to go inside, not tell me why his lips were on yours."

I instantly stood up and began walking towards the house, him following behind me. I fiddled with my fingers wondering why he wasn't reacting to what he had just saw. Why was he so calm?

Once we had entered through the open kitchen, he walked over to one of the cabinets and took out a handkerchief. He then turned to me and threw it at my chest, "Wipe your lips." he demanded.

He watched me intently as I raised the cloth and rubbed my mouth with it. "Good." He then says, walking closer toward me, "Don't worry, Sweetheart" he whispered, caressing my cheek with his cold knuckles, "I know it was a mistake- you wouldn't dare to kiss another man in front of me, hm?" He smiles wickedly, before lowering his mouth to my own.

He then sticks out his tongue and runs it over both my lips, coating them with his warm saliva. "Feel the difference?" He asked, moving away, my face flushed.

"Mr Kim." A voice announces, interrupting us. "Mr Jung- hyung Jeon has arrived at the front gate."

Jung- hyung Jeon?

"Stay here." Taehyung tells me, his mood completely changed, and the staff interrupts us again: "He has asked for Mrs Kim to attend also."