𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 🥀

JEON JUNGKOOK:

"You're no fucking father to me-" I gritted out in frustration as my uncle explained to me what he had just done. "You go behind my fucking back, and make alliances with the bastard Kim?" I was raging, I wanted to place a bullet between this fuckers head as he stood with a grin on his lips.

"My anger is amusing to you, eh?" I said, walking up to him, my eyes lowering to his height, "I'll slap that grin right off your fucking lips." I grunted.

"Please." He says, utterly unbothered by my state and threat. Instead he walked past me effortlessly and began to pour himself a drink. "If it weren't for me, Kim would've had his whole fucking Mafia on your ass." He scoffed, poring the whiskey.

I folded my arms and stared at him. If looks could kill- he was already a dead man.

"You think I need your fucking protection?" I fumed, "You were in no place- I take over after my father-"

"My brother put me in charge before you. Do not think for a second that because you have reached the adult age that I'll hand over to you the entire Jeon empire." He cut me off with, "You're fucking insane." He mutters.

I balled my fists, "And that woman you're after." He says, "You will no longer cause her or Kim any unnecessary problems. I will not let you drown your fathers work because you cannot keep your dick in one place." He warns, and my nails sunk deeper into my palms.

"Now, get out of my sight, you've already caused enough shame upon the Jeon name." He muttered.

"You brought shame upon our name when I caught you in my mother's bed behind your brother's back." I sneered, and his hand collided with my face with a hard slap, "Go on, do it again. Slap me." I smirked, and so he did.

I stepped forward, my chest against his, "You think you're better than me?" I laughed, lowering my mouth to his ear, "You should be afraid of me." I whispered, "For my madness will drive me to absolute havoc."

________

RAI:

"Let me change your bandages." I said to him as he laid back on the bed headrest. "Fine." He nodded, unbuttoning his shirt. I removed the bandage from his wound just above his abdomen and looked up at him, "What?" I asked, seeing that he was staring at me.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful." He answered, and my face heated up, "oh." I replied quiet, as I cleaned around his healing wound. "Can I ask you something?" I then said, to which he nodded in response.

"If anything were to happen to me-"

"I won't let anything happen to you." He interrupted and I gave him a blank look, "Death is inevitable, Taehyung." I said, and he sat up properly. "And I will control it for as long as I can." He said, and I dropped my hands in my lap, "What are you so afraid of?" He asks, and I bite my lip.

"Nothing." I then sigh, leaning over and kissing his neck to divert our minds. My hand ran up his bare chest and cupped around his neck, pulling him towards me as I pecked his skin. "Will you give me a family, Rai?" He suddenly says, and my lips stop, hovering over his skin. He tilts his head and glances down at me, his lips almost touching the bridge of my nose.

"You want children?" I asked, my brows pulling together, "Do you not?" He questioned, and I sat up, "No, I do, of course I do." I quickly responded.

"A daughter?" He says, and I smiled. "I wouldn't mind."

"She'd be as stubborn as you." He said, to which I frowned, "I'm stubborn?" I narrowed my eyes at him, "You're probably the most stubborn man I've ever met! If things don't go your way you get upset like a big baby!" I told him, and he gave me a long stare, as if he was contemplating something before abruptly taking me, and pulling me beneath him.
I gasped as my back hit the mattress and his knee buried between my legs. "I only get agitated when you don't listen to me." He says, raising a brow.

I bit my lip to hold back my smile and stared up at him, hovering over me, "Don't look at me like that?" He warns and I ask, "Like what?" to which he then lowers his mouth to my ear, "Like you want to be fucked." He murmurs lowly, enough to make the hairs on my arms stand.

"You want my children that bad?" I teased, glancing down at his mouth as it stretched into a grin. His fingers then dug in between my jeans and stomach and tugged them down my thighs, along with my underwear. "Don't close your eyes." He tells me, running the tips of his fingers down my navel. "Keep them open and watch me."

He lifts himself before lowering his face between my legs. Our eyes stayed connected but my brows began to twitch as I watched the skin of my inner thigh fold beneath his teeth as he slowly sucked on it. His dark, siren eyes watched me closely, taking in my changing expressions as his mouth moved closer to my cunt. It was turning me on.

My lips parted and my elbows were on the verge of giving out. It was only when his warm tongue flicked over my throbbing clit that his eyes disconnect from mine and his face buried deeper between my thighs. My head flew back and my one hand reached for his head where I pulled on his roots and moaned his name.

My legs spread further and my ass arched off the mattress. "Your moans are enough to make me fucking cum." He sighs, lifting my thigh onto his shoulder. "Please.." I whimpered, feeling his mouth close on my clit again. He utterly devours my cunt and my back starts to ache from all the arching. "Please, enough, oh, please—" I begged, tears running down my cheeks.

But he doesn't listen. Instead, his nails dig deeper into my thighs and he keeps me placed still, trembling, whilst his tongue sends me over the edge. My hips tremble more and I cum all over his face after failing to suppress my orgasm.

I thought we were done for the night until he pulled me beneath him and tugged down his boxers from which he revealed to me his erection. He then spits on my cunt and I flinch as he presses his tip at my entrance. My toes curl and I gasp. "I've made you so fucking wet." He grunts, gripping the sheets from above my head.

My head buries deeper into the bed and I winced with his every thrust. He was letting out all of his emotions, and I could feel it as he pounded into me. "How does it feel to be so fucking filled, Rai?" He moans lowly, his one hand then holding me by my throat, "Is this enough for you?" He then says, bending my knee and burying himself deeper into me. My back arched even more and his mouth came down on my breast, taking my hard nipple between his teeth, "Look at what you've done to me." He breathes, pressing down on my lower stomach to make me feel him inside. I whimpered and the sound of the bed colliding with the wall grew louder.

"I'm a mad man in love."

"Fuck.." I cry, digging my nails into his tensed back.