Chapter 212+213+214

Magsimula sa umpisa

As soon as these words came out, his cousins were astonished and shocked again.

The expressions of the Jeon brothers changed slightly. Even Wei Simeng's expression was very ugly. She knew that villa. When she was 20 years old, she wanted Grandpa to give it to her, but Grandpa refused.
Old Master Jeon acted as if he didn't see it. Even if he saw it, he wouldn't change his mind.

"Grandpa." Lisa couldn't sit still anymore. "This gift is too expensive. I can't accept it."

"There's nothing you can't accept." Old Master Jeon waved his hand. "Things are dead, but people are alive. You married jungkook, so you are the eldest granddaughter-in-law of the Jeon family. You don't have to worry about this. "

"But —" Lisa subconsciously looked at jungkook.

Jungkook squeezed Lisa's hand to tell her not to be nervous.

"Since I said I'll give it to you, it's yours. Don't worry and accept it. "

Old Master Jeon's eyes swept around the table and finally returned to Lisa's face. He said again, "Don't be nervous. It's not just you. If you can give birth to a boy or a girl for the Jeon family in the future, my shares will also be given to him. "

"Grandpa."

Lisa really felt a lot of pressure. She wasn't ready to be a mother yet.

"It's okay. I'm old and half of my body is in the grave. My property will eventually belong to you, won't it?"

The table was very quiet. Jeon Mingmei bit her lip and almost broke her nails.

Jeon Mingliang's face didn't change, but the gloominess in his eyes could be easily seen. As for the other younger generations, they were even more incompetent. They couldn't hide the dissatisfaction in their eyes.

Old Master Jeon didn't seem to see the undercurrent. He waved his hand and asked the housekeeper to start serving the dishes.

"Dad." Jeon Mingmei couldn't help it. Her surname was Jeon too. Except for some shares, she couldn't touch anything in the Jeon family. She was already very uncomfortable.

She knew that villa. Old Master Jeon had countless properties under his name, but that one was the best in location and decoration. It was worth nearly a hundred million yuan. She wanted to ask for it for her daughter's birthday, but she didn't get it.

Now he just gave it to a little girl?

"Jungkook and his wife don't live in Rong City often. I don't think they can use such a big villa," she said.

Not to mention that the two of them still lived there.

"Whether she can use it or not, it's her business. How she uses it and when she uses it is her business."

How could Old Master Jeon not know what his daughter was planning?

It wasn't that he valued men over women. It was just that after years of observation, there were some things that he was well aware of.

"But —"

Jeon Mingmei still wanted to say something, but Wei Nantian, who was sitting next to her, pulled her arm and gave her a look, signaling her to stop talking.

She could only shut her mouth in embarrassment.

The servants began to serve the dishes. Lisa had always tried to minimize her presence when she was eating in the Su Family, and she did the same here.

However, even if she wanted to reduce her sense of existence, she couldn't resist the fact that there was someone beside her who was trying his best to magnify her sense of existence.

"Lisa, try this. Aunt Wang's fried fish is the best. This fish is the best."

"Lisa, try this. This beef is very tender."

"Lisa, have some soup. Auntie Wang made this soup early in the morning. It's very soft. Try it. "

Lisa was already uncomfortable sitting in front of so many people.

Now that jungkook was doing this, more people were staring at her. She felt more and more uncomfortable.

"You don't have to take it, I can eat it myself."

"It's okay, I like to pick up food for you."

She was already eye-catching when she first arrived, but he still acted this way. Although he usually acted like this in Lin City, his behavior today was very eye-catching.

She was even glad that he didn't call her his wife in front of so many people. Otherwise, she would feel even more uncomfortable.

"This is a specialty of Rong City. Try it."

Jungkook picked up some more food as he spoke. Liu Tongjia, who was sitting on the other side, couldn't stand it anymore.

She slammed her chopsticks on the table and glared at the two people in front of her.

"Let's just eat. Why are you so fussy? What? Doesn't she have hands? "

Jungkook didn't change his expression at all when he saw the dissatisfaction in his mother's eyes. The faint smile on his face looked like a provocation.

"She does have hands, but I like to put food in her bowl, and I like to watch her finish all the food I put in her bowl. Mom, if you don't think it's appropriate, you can ask Dad to put food in your bowl. "

"What kind of attitude is that?" Liu Tongjia's face turned green. "Do you think everyone is as indecent as you?"

"I don't think it's indecent." Jungkook seemed to deliberately oppose Liu Tongjia. He picked up some more food and put it in Lisa's bowl. "Lisa is my wife. I like to take care of her. I think it's a good idea. "

Liu Tongjia was about to lose her temper, but Old Master Jeon glanced at her and said, "Alright, let's eat."

Liu Tongjia couldn't finish her words under Old Master jeon's glare. She was furious.

Old Master Jeon looked at Lisa lovingly and said, "Lisa, don't be shy. Eat whatever you want. You can ask Auntie Wang to make it for you later. Also, don't feel embarrassed when jungkook puts food in your bowl. "

Lisa felt that more people were looking at her, and she became more and more uncomfortable.

How could this be considered a meal? It was torture.

After the meal was finally over, the group of people moved to the living room.

The servants served tea and fruits after the meal. They were all cut into small pieces and placed very delicately.

Lisa couldn't eat earlier, so she had indigestion now. She refused the fruit that jungkook handed to her and sat next to him at Old Master jeon's gesture.

Seeing this, the other people all had different expressions. Everyone looked at the scene in front of them and knew that Old Master Jeon really valued this granddaughter-in-law today.

Even Lisa herself felt flattered. She didn't think that she was so likable.

Not to mention the fact that she had no experience in interacting with the elderly. What she didn't know was that Old Master Jeon loved jungkook, so he would naturally like the person his grandson liked.

"Is it hard working in the hospital?"

"It's alright."

"If you feel tired, tell jungkook and ask him to change hospitals for you." As he spoke, he turned to look at jungkook. "Go talk to that kid from the Cheng family and see if their hospital needs people."

He didn't forget to explain to Lisa, "This Cheng boy grew up with jungkook. His family owns a hospital chain across the country. There were also many Class Three Grade A Hospitals. Let him know which hospital you want to go to. "

Hearing this, Lisa's expression changed slightly. Just as she was about to explain, jungkook spoke first.

"Grandpa, I don't want to work in Rong City."

As soon as he said this, everyone's eyes fell on Lisa . Even Old Master Jeon couldn't control his expression.