EPILOGUE

A beautiful woman with long hair and a flower pattern flowy long dress walks through the VVIP ward. All the doctors and nurses that meet her bow their head and greet her politely. She is the new elder of the Theerapanyakul Clan's main family. There's confusion about her comeback since for years she was believed to be killed with her husband in a traffic accident. But who dares to question her mysterious comeback? Especially since now her eldest son is the leader of the main family.

She walked like she was flying to a secret room at the end of the VVIP ward corridor. This place is a secret place only known by a certain member of the Theerapanyakul main family, the owner of this hospital. The head nurse greeted her politely when she arrived in front of the room. The room door is hidden behind the wall and only can be opened by the fingerprints of a few people.

When the room door opened she walked inside and immediately sat on the chair beside the only patient in the room. A man who was once the most powerful man in the whole Theerapanyakul clan now lies helplessly in this secret room. His life depends on life support equipment that was connected to his body.

"How are you today, P'Korn?" she said with her sharp whispering voice "Still alive and well, I see"

His eyes are close and his body is stiff but like he was responding to her voice the sound from the heart monitor beat faster and louder.

"I know you told me that you wish to die and reunite with P'Prim, but I can't never give you that privilege" she said again "I can't let you go to the afterlife and bother Mama and Papa also P'Prim and P'Gun..."

"Your funeral is beautiful, if you want to know, a lot of people come and all of your sons cry sorrowfully for you. If only they know they are burying someone else body"

She laugh after she said that

"You will never recover, and for as long as I want I will keep you alive in this condition trapped inside your mind and listening to my story about how I will destroy everything you left behind in my clan"

She smile happily when she saw the heart monitor beating even faster

"For all you did to my clan, to me and to my family, I will never let you die an easy death..."

"You don't need to worry, I will take care of your sons and nephew, there is no way in hell, I will let them stay in the clan and be with my sons and nephew"

The heart monitor beat faster rapidly and suddenly showed a flatline. She calmly presses the emergency button and doctor and nurses come rushing inside the room reviving him back till the heart monitor beats again. The doctor and nurse go out after they make sure the patient has stabilized.

"I told you, I won't let you die easily" she said calmly to the just revived back patient "I will slowly break your sons and nephew, destroy them little by little till they don't have anything left in their life like you did to me and my sons. And you will hear all of it from me"

The patient, even though he looks lifeless and unresponsive, tears coming out from the corner of his eyes. Seeing it, the beautiful lady smiled happily.

"This is my revenge for you, P', and I will enjoy every moment of it with all my heart" She whispered it to the patient's ear before leaving the room.