CHAPTER 9

KINN

My head has been throbbing since this morning. This week has been a chaotic week and I don't know how to take care of all this chaos. It all started when the bastard Vegas got shot at the business meeting that me and Porsche initiated. The next day all of the branch family leaders wanted to make an emergency meeting. They wanted it to be online meaning they wanted to say something that would pissed me off. The last time we met directly, 2 of them pissed me off and I shot them dead, so online meeting is definitely safer for them.

At the meeting they literally scolded me for not being able to protect the 'precious' Vegas at a business meeting that represents our company.

"You took away his position and kicked him out of the business. Why suddenly drag him back into the business and make him almost get killed?"

"True, the poor boy just lost his father and barely escape death himself. He didn't even fight to take his place back and just lay low since he come back from the hospital. The main family should be able to at least protecting him"

"Then what do you guys want?!" I asked in an annoyed voice, Porsche was standing beside me but he didn’t say anything.

"I think Khun Porsche still needs a lot of help, taking care of a whole minor family is not an easy task. The problem with Khun Castin is only one simple example, I guess a lot of minor family old clients will still prefer to do business with Khun Vegas than… the new leader"

"It's not like Khun Porsche doesn’t have the ability to lead. It's just you need more to learn and having someone that already in the business for long to guide you is not a bad idea"

"I can become the one who guide him" I immediately said 

Porsche stop me when I'm about to say more 

"Thank you for all of your concern" he said "I also admit I'm still lacking in a lot of things and need a lot of guidance. I'm ready to hear your suggestion to improve my leadership"

I was so proud of my beloved boyfriend to be able to say something so smart and so calmly in front of all these annoying old people. But their next sentence really pissed me off.

"It will be great if Khun Vegas can back to the minor family and act as a co-leader together with Khun Porsche"

I really almost threw something at the monitors. Porsche keeps holding my hands to prevent me from really throwing anything.

For the rest of the meeting, they keep talking about the benefit of having Vegas back into the minor family and how it will be good to train Porsche' leadership skill.

As if the branch family leaders weren't causing enough trouble. Khun Castin added another problem to my plate. He just spread hateful words about how we are incapable people because we can even protect our own kin. He still doesn’t want to make a deal with us and even make many other clients to back off from the deals that are almost done.

I gulped my whiskey down in one sip to help me ease my headache. Porsche was sitting beside me looking at the minor family monthly report with a deep frown. All of this business matter is still very confusing for him. He graduated from the Sport Science Program, not the Business Management Program like me and Vegas. So I totally understand everything is very new for him and he needs a lot to learn.

I was about to hug him when suddenly a knock was heard at the door.

"Come in" Porsche said without lifting his head from the reports

Arm gets inside the room.

“We found her, sir!” he said excitedly.

“Finally!” I said, it will all become much better if we can just find that one damn woman.