CHAPTER 6

PETE

The young master grabbed my hand too tightly when he pulled me away from the restaurant. I flinch because his grip hurt my bruised wrist and he realized it. He lifted my sleeves and found my bruised wrist. He asked me if Vegas did it to me so I said yes. I'm a moron for saying that. The next thing I know he dragged me back to the restaurant without wanting to hear my explanation.

Then, here I am now, living the most embarassing moment in my life : Announcing my own preference in sex infront of Porsche, Khun Kinn and the young master too. I’m grateful that I have at least 2 people who are willing to beat up my boyfriend for me but, this time, he really didn’t do anything wrong.

Hearing what I said it took a moment for everyone to digest the sentence that came out from my mouth and I can almost see their brain working very slowly before realization coming at the same time to all three of them. Porsche put down his fist, the young master dropped his tray that made a loud voice, as for Khun Kinn, from his expression I guess he just found something new he wanted to try with Porsche.

“What do you mean by that? Did you just try to protect him?” ask Tankhun

“Pete, you don’t need to be scared, this is the main family house, you can say anything here and we will protect you” said Porsche still holding on Vegas’s collar

“This is just the way we did it" I said again with a lot of annoyance "since the first time…”

“Ok, stop!” Vegas stops me before I can finish my sentence. He pushed Porsche’s hand from his collar and walked to me “You really don’t need to say anything, Pete, this is our private life and we don't need to explain anything to anyone.”

They were all just stunned for a few seconds. Porsche is the one who get his mind back first, he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the restaurant 

"You! Stay here!"said Porsche fiercely to Vegas 

Tankhun steps in to stop Vegas from following me and Porsche.

Porsche brought me to the waiting room in front of the restaurant where bodyguards usually wait for the bosses. He sits me up on the sofa then checks the surroundings to make sure no other soul is here with us. 

“Ok, Pete, now tell me the truth!” he said with a demanding tone

“I already told you, it’s just how we did it since the first time we had sex” this is really getting more and more annoying.

“Ok, wait! let’s start from the beginning”  Porsche took a deep breath then talk again “When did actually you had sex with Vegas for the first time?”

“When he held me captive, at the safe house” I can feel it will end really badly if I don’t choose the correct way to tell this story.

“You mean when he tortured you till you were bleeding and full of bruises like zombie?” 

“Yes…”ok, that sounds so bad when you put it like that, Porsche!

“Did he raped you!?” I can see Porsche face is turning red from anger and he is so ready to explode

“What? NO!” I sad quickly “Vegas never ever rape me, he will never do that to me! I was in my full consciousness and give him my full consent when we did it”

"You're lying?" Ask Porsche still not believing me

"I'm not!" I sigh so hard from the annoyance but tried to keep my cool because I know it's really important to explain everything correctly "Vegas is… very considerate and loving everytime we had sex. Almost soft and gentle but that's just not our style. He will never hurt me in anyway if I didn’t let him too and we always knows how far we can do these things"