CHAPTER 31

KINN

I'm lying on my bed with my eyes wide open. It's way past our working time and Porsche is still not coming home yet. Will he even come home today? Will he ever come home again? Did he even still consider this home as his home? Did he even still consider me as his home?

I look at the empty space on our bed. What is he thinking now? What am I for him now? Am I his enemy now? The son of someone who took everything away from him. His father, his mother, his grandparents, his father's legacy, his identity, what he knows now is that my papa took all those things away from him.

I sigh deeply, I don't know why I've become so mellow now, everything about Porsche always makes me so mellow. I guess I really never loved anyone like I love Porsche. No one ever made me act before I think like Porsche did. No one ever made me defy my papa like Porsche did. So why did he hide all of this for me? Why didn't he come to me for help? Why did he come to Vegas, instead? Even Kim, he came to Kim for help but not me, why? Am I that untrustworthy for him?

I stopped trying to call him some hours ago. He won't pick up any way. If he wants to talk to me, he can call me instead. And like the universe heard my thought, right at that moment my phone rings. I lazily took my phone from the table beside my bed. Never thought I'd actually see Porsche's name on the caller ID. I immediately sprung up from the bed and picked up the phone.

"Hallo, Porsche" I'm sure I sound stupidly over excited just now.

"We need to talk" said Porsche from the other line. He sounds so cold and distant and it scares me.

"Who is 'We'?" I ask him because I'm pretty sure right now, there's a lot of people listening to this conversation.

I heard Porsche sigh, then he answered "Me, Vegas, Kim and You"

"That's a lot of 'We'"

"Yes, it is" Porsche said with a firm voice "I think we don't need to pretend like you know nothing, because we all know you've already heard everything. So instead of talking it out on the phone, let's meet and talk directly"

I want to protest, I want to tell him that I'm still his boyfriend and this room that I'm staying in right now is still his room too, so he doesn't need to ask me to meet and talk, he just needs to come home here and we can talk. But I know the situation is completely different, I don't even sure that me and Porsche are still a thing, as far as I know we are on two completely different sides now.

"Ok, we can talk" I answered him.

"Where?"

"Here, in our room, in our home"

Porsche didn't answer directly, I can hear a distant murmur from the phone. He must be discussing with Vegas and Kim whether it's a good idea to come here to talk to me. For them this home must be like the enemy lair now. When I realized that, something tightened inside my chest. I hate this, I hate this situation.

After some seconds past, Porsche finally answer "We'll go there"

"Ok, I'll wait"

I thought Porsche would immediately cut the phone, but he said "Kinn... I know you can always choose between right and wrong" before he cuts the line.

Right and wrong? What is the right and the wrong here? I don't really know what I should choose now.

PETE

"I don't think it's a good idea to go to the main family house to talk" is the first thing I said when I knew they were going to talk to Khun Kinn at the main family house.

"My thought also" said Macau "It probably ok for P'Porsche and P'Kim to go there but what about Hia?"

"It's ok, I can take care of myself" said Vegas even though I can hear uncertainty in his voice.