CHAPTER 1

PETE

"I'm truly, really sorry" I bowed in front of Tom the Main Family Bodyguard that I shot after he shot Vegas 4 times in the abdomen

"This is really unnecessary, P'Pete! I'm the one who should be apologize to you, I made mistake" Tom tried his best to lift me up with his condition "I don't know about the order that Khun Vegas are now under the care of Khun Korn and I almost kill him"

To be honest if Vegas didn't survive and Tom is alive, I will be here to shoot him in the head and make sure he's dead for real. But Vegas is alive and I can't be more grateful. For that I feel bad for shooting my ex-junior and that's why I'm here to apologize. I wasn't really sad about the other bodyguards that died in the battle, they died in the line of duty and they should be proud of it. But I feel bad about this one, because I shot him out of impulse and shock, while really he was just doing his job.

"I'm just grateful I didn't kill Khun Vegas, and when I got better, I will go to his room and beg for his forgiveness" said Tom wholeheartedly

"No, no, no, no need to, I'll just tell him about that, you don't need to visit him yourself" I forced a smile after saying that. I might feel sorry and come here to sincerely apologize, but Vegas, if he knows the one who shot him still alive and being hospitalized only 10 floors below his room, he might come here to stab Tom dead. So, really Tom, I'm trying to spare your life here.

I came back to Vegas room bringing 2 bags of food for me and Macau. I brought food for Vegas a few days ago and the scary head nurse scold me for giving him the food that's not coming from the hospital menu

"He needs to recover! He can only eat healthy food that is prepared by the hospital kitchen!" the head nurse screams to my ears that it's still ringing every time I remember it.

When I came out from the elevator, I saw Macau and Porchay in front of the room busy playing games on their phones. Few weeks ago they met for the first time when Porsche brought Porchay to visit Vegas. Macau and Porchay attend the same high school but never actually know each other. Porchay only knows Macau as the scary mafia son that no one in school dared to mess with. But they turn out to be cousins. They spoke for a few minutes and the next thing we know they are already playing games together. Porchay didn't even want to go home when Porsche asked him to go. Now, every time Porsche comes to visit, Porchay always comes with him.

I'm happy seeing both of them getting along so well. Macau was always here when his papa died and his brother was hospitalized. He didn't want to go to school and refused to leave his brother's side. With Porchay accompanying him here he can have a friend. Porchay even manages to persuade him to go back to school and hang out at the main family house sometimes.

"Hallo, Porchay" I greet him but he barely lifts his head

"Hallo, P'Pete" he answers while his eyes still glued to his phone

"No, no, go left, there's enemy there" said Macau

"Yeah, yeah, I see him"

"Shot him, shot him!"

For someone whom his dad just shot to dead and his brother about to die from getting shot multiple times, this kid sure has a good choice in the game he played

They scream when the game voices "Victory". both happily high fiving and jumping in joy until the scary head nurse appeared from the corner and gave them a death glare.

"Sorry, we'll be quiet" said Macau sit back to his chair

"Sorry, really sorry" Porchay follow him

"Your brother is inside?" I asked Porchay