CHAPTER 23

KIM

Most of the time, I'm a fearless person, I barely have anything I'm scared of. But right now I'm seriously scared of Porsche because I know what he said is not an empty threat. He will surely chop me into pieces and throw my body into the ocean if I ever hurt Porchay again.

Porchay didn't even try to defend me this time. He just looked at my scared face and waited for my answer. I did hurt him so badly once and I know if I ever hurt him again he will be cheering for his brother to really do what his brother just said.

What are you so scared of Kimhan? You know you will never hurt this baby angel again. So, I smiled, held his hand and said "I promise, I won't ever hurt him again in any way. I better die than hurt him again"

Porsche smiled in satisfaction when he heard that "That's really nice to hear. I believe I can trust you"

"Trust me, you can"

Porsche stand up from the seat "It's getting late, let's get back to your dorm"

"Wait, Hia..." said Porchay, refusing to stand up from his seat "Can I stay here tonight?"

Both me and Porsche widened our eyes. That's too daring! We just got your brother's blessing and you already challenged him?

"It's not what you think, Hia, I need to talk to P'Kim about my meeting with Uncle Korn today, there's a lot of things I need to talk about with him" said Chay before his brother can say no.

That's actually a really good excuse and we really need to talk about his meeting with my papa.

I look at Porsche, expecting him to blow up again and say NO in his loud voice. But he didn't. I can see he tried really hard to not get angry and tried to think logically. We are dating, and he already gave his blessing to us, so it shouldn't be a big problem for Porchay to spend the night here, right?

"Very well" said Porsche after a few silent seconds "But you have to come back to your dorm early morning tomorrow and you can't miss any more classes"

Porchay smiled widely when he heard that.

"Thank you, Hia" said Chay while doing his little jump.

I look at him and unconsciously smile watching his adorable act. Porsche must have seen me smile like an idiot and he laughed softly watching me smile. I was surprised by his laugh and stopped my smile immediately. Part of me is still scared he'll punch me again for over adoring his brother, but thankfully he didn't do anything.

"Just don't over do anything you two are about to do and be responsible, ok?" He gave some vague advice.

Both me and Chay were puzzled about what he meant to say, did he talk about sex? Porsche didn't try to add anything to his advice and just say his goodbye. We took him to the elevator and waved our goodbyes till the elevator door closed, then we went back to my apartment.

I was tired and drained. I woke up too early this morning and used my brain too much, I got punched in the face too. I really want to just sleep peacefully in my own bed, but Chay is here with me, there's no way I will just let us sleep tonight, neither will he just let us sleep tonight.

I sit back on the sofa when we get inside the apartment, Chay sits beside me. He put his head on my chest and hugged me. I automatically brought my hand to caress his hair.

"Uncle Korn found out that we are dating" he said in a solemn voice "The girls we met at the cinema took our picture and posted it on their social media. It was stupid of me telling them that you are my boyfriend"

I don't know why I didn't even surprise my papa found out about this so soon. I know even though he didn't put any bodyguards on me he is still following every news about me. It was actually my fault to make myself become a celebrity and make my life become everyone's business. Now I just hope no one saw me at the airport today and posted it on their social media to be found by my papa. I put on glasses and mask all the time when we were in public places and I hope that's enough to hide my face.