SIDE STORY 2

KIM

I didn't wait long until Kinn texted telling me he managed to get Porsche out of Porchay's room. I got out of Kinn's room and took the other route to get to Porchay's room so I won't meet Kinn and Porsche on my way there. I was thinking I can wait till tomorrow to talk to Porchay but tomorrow is Monday already. He'll get busy with his studies again and won't have time for me. I didn't want to wait another week just to meet my own boyfriend.

I arrived in front of his door and knocked on it. It looked like he's already fast asleep. I waited for a few seconds and he still didn't open the door, I knocked on it again and this time I heard some noises from inside the room, sounds like he was murmuring something all the way from the bed to the door.

His face was gloomy when he opened the door, but when he saw it was me standing on the door his face turned beaming instantly.

"P'Kim!" He screamed my name with a big smile on his face.

"Sssstttt... your brother might be still close" I told him, but I myself can't hide my smile too. His hair was messy and it was super cute for me.

Chay pulled me to get inside the room and this time, we did not forget to lock the door behind us.

"Why are you here? Why isn't Hia here anymore?" he asked me after we both sat on the bed.

"I asked Kinn to pick him up and bring him to sleep in their own room"

Porchay smile widely "That's good then, I thought I can't talk to you again till tomorrow, Hia keep watching me and I can't even texted you"

"I know, that's why I'm coming here"

"Is your face still hurt?" He asked while touching my face "Hia never punched me but I heard his punch hurt so much"

"It did hurt, but it's better now, I already put some ice on it"

Chay suddenly hugged me, and I hugged him back. I guess I'm not the only one who misses him, he also misses me.

"I'm sorry Hia punched you like that, he shouldn't do that to you" said Porchay while still hugging me.

"It's ok, that was a normal reaction any protective brother would have"

"You don't need to worry about Hia anymore, I already talk to him and he agree to let us date and he said he'll try to know you better"

"That's good to hear" I said even though I always know Porchay will be able to calm Porsche down and make him accept our relationship.

"P'Kim..." he push me away and look at me in the eyes then ask shyly "Will it hurt if I kiss you?"

I kissed him first as my answer. Chay looked surprised for a second but then he kissed me back. I know where this kiss will lead to, I can also feel Chay wanted to continue our activity at his dorm before, but I just remember something, we were at his room not my apartment. I pulled away from our kiss, Chay looked disappointed when I did that.

"What's wrong, P'Kim?" he asks me, sounds worried.

"We don't have condoms and gel here" I told him my concern.

He looking down and his face blushing when he pointed his finger at a drawer next to his bed "The second drawer"

It can't be right? I reach out the second drawer and slide open it. I saw a box of condoms and a bottle of gel inside it. I look at Chay while smiling in disbelief. He was blushing even redder.

"When did you buy these?" I asked while taking out the condoms and gel.

"After you spend a night at my home for the first time" he answered, still not looking at my eyes.