CHAPTER 3

PETE

After we arrived this afternoon we were busy unpacking our things with the help of the maids. When we finished unpacking, it was already noon and the sun no longer shone. We took a bath and were ready to finally have our time together but Macau called us to have dinner together.

During dinner, Vegas can't keep his hands and feet to himself. From under the table he kept rubbing and teasing me in the most creative way. I can see Macau totally realize what his brother did. But that didn't stop Vegas from doing it. And my mindless dick got hard from all of his touch too.

When we were done eating and got back to our room, it didn't take even a millisecond for Vegas to start kissing and stripping me.

VEGAS

This is the first time I ever had sex in my personal bedroom. Usually I did it at my playroom. This room wasn't design for the kind of sex that I like, that's why I need to relocated all of my favorite 'toys' from my playroom to this room. I also change my bed to be more suitable for me and Pete's taste in sex.

Pete will love my playroom, I have no doubt about that, but he is too special to be there. So many men already got into that room and that's why that place is too 'tainted' for my Pete. I want everything sacred, everything special only for him.

Oh, my goodness, why did I love everything about this man? His lips when he kissed me, his tongue that invaded my mouth, his scent, his slim shape waist. Everything about him is so sexy and addictive.

During the last 2 months we only did it twice in the hospital. My damn wounds and my devil little brother obstruct me to have more of him. Now we are at my home, my room, plus my wound is almost healed completely. I can have him as much as I want.

He was lying under me on the bed, half naked with our lips and tongue colliding with each other. I want to consume him whole, I want to leave marks on every inch of his body, I want to do things that make him in pain and happy.

I unbuckle his belt and strip down his pants. Pete does the same to me. Now we are only in our underwear. Without breaking our kiss I slipped my hand under his underwear and grabbed his almost fully raised core. He tensed up as he felt my hand on his core, he bit my top lips gently and broke the kiss to catch a breath.

"Mmmm... Vegas... where is the rope?" He asked between his panting

I smiled wickedly. Pete did told me since he had sex with me, he never could get any sexual satisfaction without bondage. In the hospital, the only choice we had was Pete's belt. But here in my room we have unlimited choice and I can't wait to try everything on Pete.

I got up and dragged out a big box from under the bed. I opened it and I can see fear and excitement on Pete's face. Inside the box are my favorite toys from my playroom. All kinds of ropes, handcuffs and many more are inside.

"Take your pick"

PETE

Both my hands are tied to the head of the bed with a red rope while my feet are raised high and tied with the same colored rope to the bed's pillars. Is it just my feeling or did this bed was designed for this kind of purpose?

Vegas didn't enter my hole yet, he was busy playing with my shaft while biting and kissing all over my body. I know I can't wear sleeveless or collarless clothes after this. His mark will be visible everywhere.

"Vegas.... Stop teasing, please..."

It's unfair because he still wears his underwear while I'm completely naked. I can see his core is already growing so big and almost poking from the underwear