CHAPTER 4

VEGAS

How annoying that I have to start my day today with a call from my second brother. I don't need to fully awake to know the reason why he called me, and I really don't want to hear it so early in the morning.

Well, it turns out not so early anymore. When I opened the window I just realized the sun is already up high in the sky. The fresh ocean breeze wakes me up more effectively than Kinn's voice.

"Who called you?" I can hear Pete's sleepy voice beside me. His hands are still tied up from our activity last night.

I kiss him on the forehead "It's nobody. Go back to sleep"

"What time is it?"

I looked at the clock in the wall "It's 10 AM"

Pete was surprised and immediately got up when he heard my answer. He just realised his hands were still tied up.

"Vegas, take it off, my grandma will come here soon"

I'm grinning seeing his reaction "So what if your grandma comes here?"

It's really fun teasing him when he's panicking like this. But I can't enjoy it much longer because the grandma we were talking about really knocking on our door

"Are you awake, son? It's almost lunch time" she said loudly with a thick southern accent.

"Yes, grandma, we'll be out soon," Pete answered, trying to hide his panicked voice.

"Hurry up, don't skip your meal. I'll came back again if you still not out yet"

"Ok, grandma"

We heard grandma's footsteps walk away. But instead of taking the rope off, I push him back to the bed and grab his hands above his head.

"Vegas..." he said in an warning tone

"How long do you think grandma will come back again?"

"Vegas, don't you think about it..."

"Do you think we still can do a quick round before she comes back?"

"Ve... uhm..."

I kissed him before he could finish his sentence. Sex in the morning is the best, even more with the beach scent and ocean wave sound so close to us.

We've been here for 2 days now, Pete's hometown, a small island in the southern region. Macau has just started his first semester at the university and decided to stay at the university dorm for a year. So for the first time we have all of our time for ourselves. Pete has been wanting to go home and visit his grandma so we go and visit her.

This place is so different from any island or beach I've ever visited. Everything here looks so natural. The place, the people, everything is peaceful and calm. Everyone seems to have a simple life and don't have any complicated problems here.

We came out of our room 30 minutes later. Grandma was waiting for us at the dining table.

"Why are you two waking up so late, you go to bed so early last night" grandmas ask us as we sit on the dining table

Pete didn't answer her question and just looked down, his face blushing with pink color.

"I'm not really a morning person, grandma, I always wake up late." I said in hope it will satisfy grandma.

Seriously grandma, don't you ever be young, strong and horny? I don't think grandma needs to know the details but I think she should have a rough picture about what two dating people did in their bedroom till late at night and early in the morning.