SIDE STORY 1

PETE

It's been a month since Vegas came back from the hospital and my life has never been so peaceful and content like right now.

Like Vegas said he's basically jobless now so he got nothing to do everyday. We can spend all day only chilling inside the house watching movies or reading books and of course, having sex. A lot of that…

I think Vegas has turned me into a total pervert that can't live a day in my life without being touched by him. During this past month we tried almost everything inside Vegas toy's box. And I realize how much my life all these years has been so dull and plain. So much thing we can do and so much thing we can use in sexual activity and each and every one of them give different kind of sensation.

Only with Vegas I realized that sexual satisfaction not only can be reach by full penetration. Sometimes blow jobs, hand jobs, fingerings and playing with toys can give so much more pleasure. And Vegas loves to play with my body. He likes to just tie me up on the bed and do things with my body. Kissing, biting, sucking, putting toys inside my holes. He loves seeing me fidgeting, squirming and moaning helplessly under him. It's not like I ever complain because everything feels good to me.

In sex, we have a few unwritten rules that we knows are boundries that we can't never crossed. 

One, never do it in any public place. Public Display of Affection is limited to holding hands and maybe a little peck on the lips, we will never ever doing sex or having any intimate moment anywhere people can just come in and see us. Vegas is a very private and possessive person, me is only for him and he is only for me, no one should see what only us can see.

Two, never add someone else into our relationship. Threesome or more sound tempting but like I said, Vegas is a very possessive person and so do I, we will never ever want to add another person into our relationship.

Three, never do any actual physical violence to me. Vegas never slap me or punch me or choke me or whip me ever again. And this actually I kinda miss. But I know this boundary is the most important for Vegas because we know we don't want him to lose control and hurt me again.

Beyond those rules we practically did everything our mind can think about. I feel like at this point of our relationship I just have nothing I'm ashamed about when I'm alone with Vegas. I can just come out from the bathroom naked and get dressed in front of him with no problem. He can grab me or touch me anywhere or anytime he wants as long as we are alone. I'm not even shy about initiating intimacy first.

Like right now, I just came back from strolling around the marketplace and greeting the tenants there. Vegas is reading a book peacefully at the balcony. My body is full of sweat and smells like a mixture of many things that were sold at the marketplace. Instead of taking a bath first I choose to go and sit on his lap.

I gave him a little peck on his lips and smiled. He looked at me with a little grin. 

"Are you having fun at the market?" He asked me.

"Yes, one of the tenant just have a cute baby granddaughter, he was so happy and give us a lot of sticky mango rice"

"Good for him, another addition to our never stop growing population" he said looking so uninterested "glad we will never have any contribution to add anyone into the population"

It took me a second before I fully understood his words, then my grin disappeared from my face "You don’t want to have any child?"

A frown appeared on Vegas's forehead "It's not like you can give birth to one, right?"

"Well, we can try adoption or surrogate mother"

Sneaky smile formed on his lips "Or, I can fuck you hard enough and maybe you can get pregnant somehow"