CHAPTER 5

VEGAS

I don't know whether I'm awake or asleep, I can feel Pete leaving my side and I can't totally fall into my sleep. My mind is wandering everywhere but my body feels like it doesn't have any energy to move. This is why I hate my sleeping pills, it didn't help me sleep but only sent me to this slumber state.

I can clearly hear Tankhun and Pete talk. Kinn and Porsche send him here to make me help them with the business they can't handle. For the past month they've been bothering me and Pete about it. Why are they so annoying? Why can they just leave me and Pete alone? I thought that's what everybody wants.

I don't know what time it was when I can feel Pete climb up back to our bed

"Are they asleep?" I ask in a very sleepy voice

Pete was surprised when he heard me "why are you not sleeping?"

"I'm not sleeping but I can't move my body either, I don't even know if it's a dream or not"

He smiles then lies down to hug me "Were you looking for me?"

His hug is so warm and makes me comfortable immediately "Mmm... keep hugging me till I fall asleep"

"I will" Pete caress my head while humming a lullaby

"Next time, don't give me my sleeping pill, just keep doing this and I'll eventually fall asleep even if Tankhun constantly screaming on my ears"

I can hear Pete giggling but didn't stop caressing my head and humming my lullaby. I guess problems can wait until tomorrow. In no time I'm going into my deep sleep.

PETE

Vegas wakes me up early in the morning. At first, I thought he wanted to do 'something' with me, because last night was that one rare night when we actually didn't do anything before we went to sleep. But it turns out he really just wants to take a walk around the hotel with me. Tankhun, Pol and Arm are all still asleep. They all sleep together on the big bed with the TV still on. Pol and Arm hugging each other while Tankhun was on the other side of the bed hugging a pillow. Me and Vegas moved as silent as we could to leave the room without waking them up.

The hotel has a beautiful flower garden in the middle of the building. All kinds of flowers grow there, roses, tulips, edelweiss. It's all so colorful and smells naturally good. There's a pathway that leads to the middle of the garden with a long bench in there. Vegas takes my hand and leads me to sit there. We just sit in silence for a moment, enjoy the fresh morning air and the flower scent.

"I almost forgot how annoying my oldest brother is until last night" Vegas suddenly talk

"I'm sorry, I forced you to keep up with him"

He laughs when I say that "he is my family, why are you the one who apologizes?"

"But, he comes here because of me"

"Also because of me" Vegas said "I heard what you two talking about last night"

I sigh "He really is annoying, right?"

"Yeah, he is" Vegas laugh when he said that "But I also know how much you care about him"

"More like I can't say no to him" I smiled bitterly

"So... our choices now are to not being able to sleep or having sex as long as he doesn't get what he want, or just do what he want, done with it and get our lifes back"

"Do you think it's time to go back?" I asked

"I'm sorry we have to get back earlier than we planned"