CHAPTER 26

VEGAS

Today is an extremely tiring day. I end up staying in the office longer than I planned because I need to finish my job for today so it won't burden me tomorrow. I texted Pete on my way home so he could get ready for the task that I gave him. My Pete is the only thing that gets me through the day. Because I know when I get back home he'll wait for me there.

I am literally running all the way from the front door to my room because I can't wait any more second to meet my Pete. When I enter the room Pete is already waiting for me, naked and tied up with handcuffs on the bed. I didn't expect this but I didn't complain. I smiled widely and immediately jumped to the bed to kiss him.

"Welcome home" he said to me before I kissed him hungrily.

I ran my fingers to his back hole and as I requested it was already wet and ready to receive my thing.

"Good boy" I praised him before kissing him again.

"Hurry, put it in... I'm ready..." he begged me between our kisses.

I know his rod has been hard since the moment I entered the room. But I won't easily give him what he wants. I want to enjoy this moment a bit longer

"Why did you choose the handcuffs?" I ask him while running my fingers inside his hole.

"Aaahhh... because I can't... tie ropes on... my own hands..." he said while feeling my fingers inside him.

"What do you use to prepare here?" I push my fingers deeper intentionally.

Pete moaned in pleasure from the sensation that I sent inside his hole. My fingers know this hole so well, I know where to push to make him go crazy instantly.

"Vegas... I'm about to..." he said, his face and ears are red, his toes are curling and I know he is close to release.

"You still haven't answered my question" I said, stopping my fingers movement to delay his release.

"Fingers, only my fingers, nothing else" he said with a shaky voice.

He bit his lips and his body kept fidgeting. My fingers are still playing with his hole but only on the surface, enough to make him keep moaning and aroused, but not enough to make him cum. His face looks so tormented because he can't get his release, for me he looks so sexy and cute when his face is like this.

"Vegas..." he begs me "Please... enough with the fingers..."

"Then what? Should we use some toys?" I tease him.

"No! Yours! I want yours!" He said loud and clear "I've been missing it the whole day... please... give it to me..."

I smiled "Are you missing my dick while you are searching for my mama?"

He turned shy for a second but then he answered "So what? It's mine, anyway"

I chuckled when I heard that, it is so rare hearing Pete being possessive toward me and it arouses me. I was planning to play with him a little bit more but I guess I can hold myself any longer. I pulled down my pants and pulled my dick out. Pete automatically spreads his leg wider and his face is beaming with anticipation when he sees it.

I kiss him in his forehead and said "As requested, I'll give you what is yours"

I pusses myself inside him and it smoothly fully goes inside in one go. Both of us moan in pleasure. I've been inside this hole for hundreds of times and every time, the sensation of being inside him never fails to send me to heaven. It's warm and tight at the right feeling, plus Pete's painful yet lustful expression every time I push myself inside him always satisfies me.