CHAPTER 33

VEGAS

I was thinking that the universe won't let us die so easily, that someone will eventually come to save us. But never in my wildest dream did I think that person would be Tankhun.

He was entering the room, holding a gun in his hand like he was an expert shooter. I know he was a good shooter during our childhood. But since he turned weird and crazy, he stopped training any martial art and shooting. I never knew he could still shoot accurately after stopping training for so many years.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the three people who were following him entering the room. The love of my life, my naughty brother and Porchay all smile happily when they see us.

Pete and Macau jump to hug me. I guess Porchay did the same to his hia and boyfriend but I didn't see it because I was too happy and grateful hugging them.

"Mama!" Macau saw our mama and run to her

I hurriedly grabbed my gun back and pointed it to my uncle who is now leaning on the wall. Kim and Kinn also did the same. Me, Tankhun, Kim and Kinn are now pointing our guns to Uncle Korn. My uncle looked totally defeated with his shoulder still bleeding from Tankhun's shot.

Macau, Pete, Porchay and Porsche freeing my mama and Aunty Namphueng. The moment she was free, Aunty Namphung cried and hugged her sons. She must have wanted to do that for months, and she only can do it now.

My mama also hug my brother and said "You did good, baby boy, you did great"

"I'm glad you are ok" said Pete to my mama.

"Thank you for keeping Macau and Porchay safe, son" said my mama.

I pulled them to stand behind me, our reunion can wait for later, we still have to take care of Uncle Korn now.

Tankhun kicked Uncle Korn's gun away from his hand, even though with his injured shoulder it will be impossible for him to be able to shoot his gun, but still I can understand it was a necessary preventive measure.

Uncle Korn smiles seeing us all stand before him. There's no fear in his eyes, instead he only looks like just an ordinary tired old man.

"Now we are all here" he said to us "Everyone that left from the main Theerapanyakul bloodline is here"

"Just quiet already, pa" said Tankhun "Don't make it worst"

Uncle Korn looked at his eldest son "Did you know everything, son? Did your mama tell you everything before she passed away?"

"She did" said Tankhun "I'm her eldest son, of course she told me all these things. But my duty has been clear since the beginning, I'm here to protect my brothers, from you and from this whole clan, and I shouldn't take what is not rightfully mine, I know I'm not a Theerapanyakul that's why I never want to be the next heir of the main family. The only thing I am never able to do is stop you from turning my brother into your puppet"

Uncle Korn laugh hard when he heard Tankhun explanation "You can't never stop me anyway, but other than that, you did just great, son"

"I don't really need your praise, pa" answered Tankhun with a cold voice.

He smiled again hearing that answer "Of course you are not"

"Why, P?" This time Aunty Namphueng is the one who's asking "Why do you hate us so much? Pa and Ma always trust you, I always trust you more than I trust P'Gun, but why? why are you so determined to destroy us?"

"What other reason do you need, Namphueng? I already told you, I'm just a tool for them, so are my children and wife" he answered.

"Is it because of your birth family?" This time Pete is the one who's asking "Is it because of what they did to your birth family?".