Chapter 161+162+163

Beginne am Anfang

The driver's body was hanging from the driver's seat, and his head had hit the glass in front of him. His face was covered in blood, and he had already fainted.

Director Li, Deputy Director Chen, and a few nurses were awake, but they did not dare to move.

That was because the car was supported by those trees. The car was leaning at a forty-degree angle.

"Lisa? You're awake? "Chen Xiaoyu was relieved to see that Lisa was awake." Are you okay? "

Lisa shook her head gently. "Director Chen, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Deputy Director Chen looked at the environment in front of him and sighed in his heart. "What should we do? We can't move at all. "

"It's okay if we can't move, but I'm afraid that the bus will rush down."

They were stuck by the trees now, but what if the trees couldn't bear it?

Lisa's words made everyone silent. Everyone thought of this terrible possibility.

"Where's your phone? Who still has your phone? Call. "

Lisa's phone had already fallen in the front seat. She couldn't take it out at all.

"It's useless. There's no signal. "

Deputy Director Li's phone was in his pocket. He took it out and looked a little dispirited. "I've called several times."

"Maybe it's because of the heavy rain and thunder." Deputy Director Chen smiled bitterly. "Now we can only wait for someone to pass by and save us."

Wait for someone to pass by?

Lisa looked at the environment in front of her and couldn't be optimistic at all.

Not to mention the fact that they were in the middle of nowhere. Even if someone passed by, she didn't know how long it would take for them to arrive with such a big mudslide.

She tried to move her body. It was very uncomfortable to be half hanging like this.

The seat belt was uncomfortable, but without it, her whole body would fall to the front seat.

She looked out of the window again. The bus was closed. Only the windows at the front and the back could be opened.

The other unconscious people in the bus woke up one after another. Fortunately, the people in the bus were all doctors.

Everyone was wearing seat belts, so they were only slightly injured. But they couldn't just hang like this.

"We should find a way to climb out," someone suggested.

"We can climb out. But it's raining heavily outside. More importantly, what if we move too much and cause the bus to continue to rush down? "

Were there still trees at the foot of the hill stuck to them? More importantly, it was raining heavily outside —

"Unless there's a big crane to fix the bus and then we climb out one by one."

It would be great if there was a big crane at this time. Everyone thought so. But how was that possible?

"Those who have cell phones, try your best to make calls and ask for help."

Most people's phones were placed beside them. Everyone took out their phones to make calls, but there was no signal without exception.

"Are we going to die here today?" The young nurse, Huang Jie, looked scared. She didn't want to die.

"Don't talk nonsense." Lisa had been looking out the window. She turned to look at her and said, "We'll be fine."