Armani pulled me closer to her, "Hmm that sounds just like someone I know..."

I couldn't help but smile, shaking my head, "I don't abuse my powers though."

Armani let out a dramatic scoff, "Yeah okay," she said, smiling slightly.

"This is exactly why Mira can't be here," Dominico said, exiting the bedroom where he and Alessandro had been mounting the large tv to the wall. "You're here for not even five minutes and Ani is completely distracted."

Armani jokingly frowned, "And now you've gotten me in trouble," she whispered, tickling my sides, which earned a string of giggles from me.

I pushed her away slightly, "I didn't mean to—here I'll go help unpack," I offered, sliding out of Armani's arms, but she only pulled me back, embracing me into a full-on hug.

She leaned down to rest her head in the crook of my shoulder, "I didn't say you had to leave..."

I laughed, seeing Dominico roll his eyes dramatically. "Baby, Dominico might actually kill us if we don't finish unpacking," I said, but she only hummed, holding me tighter.

Dominico groaned, "Ani is literally the clingiest person I've ever seen," he said, just as Stella and Alessandro entered the open living area from the bedroom.

"I am not clingy," Armani said, her tone strict and defensive.

Stella laughed, "Yeah, she gets that from you Ale," she said, patting his chest, which made the man's eyes widen.

"Me? What? I am not clingy," Alessandro said, sounding like a literal mirror of Armani, which earned a laugh from everyone except Alessandro and Armani.

Stella nodded her head at him, "See?"

Alessandro only shook his head, "Well, the TV is mounted and good to go."

Dominico sighed, "Not like they'll be using it anyway," he said.

Armani groaned, pulling away from me, "Domi get out."

Dominico held his hands up in defense, "Really? That's the thanks I get for helping?" he said as Emilia and Idalia entered back in from the patio.

I shook my head, narrowing my eyes at Armani for a moment before looking over to Dominico, "No, we're very thankful, right Armani?"

When Armani only stayed silent, Dominico raised a brow, "Right Armani?" he mimicked, teasing her slightly.

Armani only rolled her eyes playfully, "Right," she said, her tone reluctant and annoyed.

I smiled, "We're thankful for you all coming to help actually—it means the world to us," I said, which made everyone smile slightly.

"Of course, you guys are family," Stella said, walking over to us with Alessandro by her side. "We'll be seeing you every Sunday on the first of each month. For family dinners?"

"God forbid you say no," Alessandro joked as Stella pulled me and then Armani into a brief hug.

"Yes, you'll be seeing us—bring Nonna with you sometime yeah?" Armani said as Stella pulled back from the brief embrace.

"You know how Nonna feels about leaving Italy," Dominico said, walking over to us with Emilia and Idalia trailing close behind.