XXXII

My Christmas List: December 12th
Okay, I take back what I said. Please let me be on time for this meeting with my father.
❆❆❆❆❆❆
ARMANI'S POV

Upon hearing what I said, Miracle stumbled out of bed quickly—as if it was her meeting him.

But god, the mere sight of her naked tan body was enough to distract me completely.

Suddenly, I didn't have anywhere to be anymore.

Who was I supposed to meet again? What mafia? Who was my father? What job did I do? Who even am I?

"Armani!" Miracle snapped her fingers, halting my eyes from tracing her body and finally meeting her dark eyes.

Who knew someone's eyes could be so beautiful—or even have this perfect of a face? God, I could seriously stare at her face all day until my eyes were failing to stay open.

And don't even get me started on her hair or her voice—

"Armani seriously?!" Miracle said, walking over to me, and dragging me off of the bed by my hand toward my walk-in closet. "Your father might kill both of us if you're late to this meeting."

I couldn't help my eyes that ended up traveling down to her perfect bare ass—I also couldn't help my hand that unconsciously met her soft skin, emitting a loud slap and yelp from Miracle's lips.

"You're actually a child," Miracle whined, holding her ass while a string of laughs left my lips.

As my laughter died down and guilt grew inside me, I ran my hands gently over the red skin that I previously slapped, soothing the burning effect—although it seemed like the burning of the slap didn't even affect her.

At least I didn't actually hurt her.

"I need to go get dressed for the day," Miracle said, pulling away from the embrace I had her in.

I pulled her back. "What are your plans?" I said, my voice low as I leaned down to rest my head in the crook of her neck.

If someone told me a year ago that this was how I would be behaving, I would probably kill them for lying. But here I am, acting all lovey-dovey and shit.

Miracle leaned her head away from me, wiggling out of my arms. "You know the answer to that—and it's work."

"Fuck work," I said, walking over to my clothes hanging up.

Miracle playfully rolled her eyes, easily sending me back to last night. "Says the one going to work."

I sighed, pulling the blazer off the hanger. "First of all, It's not work–it's a meeting. Second of all, I only have to attend breakfast for the day and then I'm positive my dad will try to take over and over involve himself, only to fuck up all the protocols I have set in place."

"Okay that explanation took a very hostile turn... are you sure you're okay? Do you need to talk about your big feelings?" Miracle said, her tone teasing as she smirked slightly.

What has gotten into her? Oh, wait... me.

Makes sense.