50.INEVITABLE ATTRACTIONS 🔞

(GULF POV)

The morning rays had started to fall several hours ago, yet I don't want to get up. I am super comfortable on the warm body that embraces me. The scent of amber is all over the room, giving me that feeling of peace that I missed so much.

I purred like a kitten as I moved closer to Mew's neck to sniff him closer, I like it like this, enjoying just having him with me.

"You want breakfast?", he asked me when my nose was stuck to his skin.

"I think it's time for lunch".

"So late?", He said without opening his eyes.

"We were up very late," I reminded him.

A smile played on his lips and he lowered his hand wrapped around my waist to squeeze my ass.

"Making love until three in the morning. Yes, I remember." He gave me a small spank. "You can't imagine how much I missed you".

I sighed, not moving from my position. The atmosphere is perfect, a bubble that I'm not in a hurry to break.

"I missed you too, alpha".

For a moment Mew was silent, but then I felt his fingers slowly go up my back, outlining each of my vertebrae until they reached the top. Then it came to my neck, on the right side.

A chill ran through my whole body when he outlined with his fingertips the mark he had left a few hours ago. He stayed stroking it for a while until he moved lower so that his face was on my skin.

"It still needs to heal," he mentions, licking the spot, making I moan. "Stay here. I don't want you to leave my house for a few days, at least until it heals completely".

"You're just being possessive," I growled, still licking our new bow.

"I am and I don't mind saying it" he joined my whole body to him. "Do you want me to say the exact words that I have in my head? Good. I don't want you to leave my house for at least three days until the mark heals because I still don't want anyone to see you with our fresh bow, that only belongs to me. I want to keep you on top of my cock until I feel satisfied and recover the months that I couldn't have you with me".

He reached my mouth and over it he whispered with his hoarse voice something that left me speechless.

"Because you are mine. Fucking mine and I need to have you by my side until my alpha marks your omega whole again. I want you to smell me from head to toe, because you are my omega, Gulf. Only mine".

Damn. I didn't think a possessive Mew could turn me on that much. He hadn't shown himself like this before, although now that I think about it, he has done it several times. At the bar, hickey time... his pheromones in Hawaii. Okay, I just didn't realize until now. Apparently he needed it to be 100 percent clear.

Voraciously join our lips. He's eager to eat my mouth and I'm not going to resist. I wrap my arms around his neck, enjoying the friction of our skins under the sheet as he continues to play with my ass.

"You're very demanding," I gasp as I feel his lips on my mark again. "God, Mew, stop doing that".

"I don't want to," he licked. "If I do this it will heal faster".

"You really love it, don't you?".

"You don't know how much he returned to my mouth, his smile is precious. This brand shows that we are a couple, when you look in the mirror and notice how shiny and beautiful it is, you will know why I adore it. It is the bond that only the destined have.