42.HERE? (GL)🔞🤏🏻

(OLIVIA POV)

"Are we really going to do this?", I asked my girlfriend.

"Yeah. The class is already paid for," he replied.

I didn't completely dislike the idea of ​​going into a dance class with my omega, even more so seeing her with this black mesh fitted to her body... with nothing else. The collected hair let me see her bare back and her long legs walking in the direction of the living room.

Asha insisted like hell on coming today to teach this class as a so-called de-stress. I was in the last few weeks of the semester and could really use a way to get rid of all the weight that studies bring me.

Upon entering the room, it had a woman in the corner next to the sound equipment. When he saw us he came to my omega with a big smile.

"So long, Ms. Brown," she greeted her with a hug. "You don't let yourself be seen anymore, darling. How have you been?"

"Okay, Emma" returned my omega, pulling me closer. "This is Olivia, my girlfriend".

The woman gave me a warm smile, holding out her hand in greeting.

"My pleasure," I said.

"The pleasure is mine." She moved away to take a rag with which he climbed into the tube to clean it. "So how about we get started? I'll give you some guidelines, I don't think you'll need much. After all, Asha was in the academy until he was eighteen. Or tell me, have you forgotten everything?".

Asha smiled at her as she shook her head, then turned to me. She was clearly going to apologize for not telling me that she had been practicing for much of her life in dance academies.

"Don't worry, I was also at the dance for a few years." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "But I'm rusty, so I hope you can help me, Professor Brown".

"I'll make everything easier for you, Collins," she leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I'll be easy on you. I hope you will also help me, especially with my flexibility".

"Sure, I can separate your legs whenever you like," I returned. "Everything is to help, right?".

"Okay, okay, let me give you some instructions and I promise to go now," Emma cut in. "Help each other after I'm gone, please".

My omega turned with a smile to her friend.

"Okay, then let's get started".

~🍂~

"Dear God, I didn't think my condition was that fucked up," I sighed.

"You lack practice, love," my girlfriend smiled.

"They're pretty good for the years they've stopped dancing," Emma commented, gathering her things. "That's all from me, I leave the sound equipment and the room for you to play strippers in the tube", she laughed softly, approaching the door. Close on the way out, "see you".

We said goodbye to the beta who had given us some stretching exercises and a couple of lessons to recover mobility.

"Do you want a private?", I turned to Asha, who took the tube in one hand and swung on it. "I can try it for you".

"Of course", I took a chair to sit in front of the tube.

"Don't you think we should talk about those two before we go into this?" She inquires, approaching me and placing her hands on my thighs. Then it will be difficult to talk.

"What do you want to talk? Same old shit?", I asked, holding her gaze. "You know things stay the same and probably won't change anymore".

She sighed, sitting on my lap for a while.