12.ASK ME 🔞🤏🏻

Before reading this chapter, read the previous chapter first..

GULF POV

I was sitting with my back against the head of my bed, with the television on and the bottle of water that I brought from the almost finished kitchen a while ago.

Without lying, my body felt destroyed. My eyes closed on their own from how tired I was, but without any regret on my conscience.

Part of me wondered if I'd realize all the things I'd done once the heat was over, and part of me wondered why I hadn't been panicking since I woke up this morning.

Mew was here. A few steps into my kitchen. Wearing my clothes... and walking without clothes at times. Mew, my literature professor!

Oh god, ok, let's keep the word "professor" out of my head for now, that made me fucking anxious.

Even though the TV was on, I wasn't really watching it. I was just looking for an excuse to have noise in the room and not be alone with my thoughts, and not because they were eating me away, but because they all revolved around the alpha in my apartment.

How much my body would heat up just thinking about him.

I closed my eyes and took a big drink of water. Shit, that was a bad thing. That my omega side was dying to run into Mew's arms again, when it hadn't even been three hours since we'd fucked, was terrifying.

At what point did I go from hating it to wanting it? When did I stop feeling uncomfortable to wanting to have him breathing against my ear? Damn, when the fuck did we end up like this?

My thoughts were displaced when there was a pounding on the door.

"Gulf, are you awake?", I heard Mew said, "can I come in?".

I shook my head. "Yes, go ahead".

When he entered the room I saw him... wait, the shirt?

It wasn't difficult in my current state to get turned on by any nonsense that this alpha did near me, only his pheromones already served to speed up my heat cycles, but for him to walk around my house shirtless...

Son of a bitch, do you realize what you're doing?

"Did you lose your shirt?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Or did you use it to put out the fire you made in my kitchen?".

Mew rolled his eyes as he got closer.

"Your clothes are too tight on me, I don't like it, okay?".

"Mhm," I murmured, not taking my eyes off his torso.

If you took some of the attitude away, this alpha would really be a good match for anyone. Before the eyes, without denying it, he was very attractive. Tall, lean and muscular.

"I don't think you'd mind," he said, "you seem to be enjoying the view." I felt my cheeks heat up. I hastily averted my eyes from him.

"Lower that ego of yours".

"I don't see why I should".

"It's annoying".

"But you only feed him".

"How am I supposed to do it?", I frowned.

He came over to where I was sitting and leaned down cupping my thigh.

"Your skin is already warm," he said, low and husky, sending a shiver down my spine, "and this whole room is full of your pheromones begging me to fuck you again, stubborn omega." You can say one thing, but nothing is going to change that you gasp against my mouth when I take you. That... that boosts my ego".