27. I CARE ABOUT YOU

(GULF POV)

You Right sounded strong and it was addictive to listen to it while I was moving on the track. I allowed myself to forget where I was and let myself go into the sound for once, since most of the time I was embarrassed to get up to the dance floor because of how others looked at me.

"Are you alone, doll?", an alpha from somewhere came to my side.

"Sorry, I'm not looking for company" I answered, turning around without giving it importance.

His hand took my shoulder, causing me to shiver as his aroma full of ulterior motives filled my nose making me want to vomit.

"Come on, love, don't play difficult... It's obvious from the way you dance that you're looking for a night. Let me give it to you".

"Get lost," I demanded with lost patience.

His face changed to a harder one, leaving the relaxed smile on the side and squeezing my shoulder more tightly.

"What makes a recessive omega like you think that he can talk to me like that?".

My brow furrowed as I pushed him away.

"Recessive or not, I'm a person and I'm worth the same as you," I spat with little desire to continue talking to this subject. "Or rather, I'm worth more than you, you piece of shit".

Today is not the day to play nice boy. It will easily have been months since I was last at a party and comfortable with the environment. It's been a while since I stopped feeling safe anywhere alone.

Or maybe that what's different, I'm not alone. A heavy gaze is in my direction. Glowing at the idiot alpha who had haughtily approached me. Even if he didn't see it, he felt perfectly who he was. And it didn't take more than a little glance between Mew and me for it to get up and come to my side.

"You little bastard," the alpha said as he took my arm. I watched as he bared his fangs in an attempt to intimidate me. "You play very dignified, but everyone in college knows you're a needy omega who escaped Thailand for being a fag"

I felt his words like a bucket of cold water. I hated remembering my youth, but even more than that, I couldn't bear the idea of ​​someone knowing the reason for leaving that place. My body froze, I could only see that guy smiling at me selfishly, he knew that he had touched a sensitive spot in me. He took my face and when he was about to kiss me a growl together with a strong blow pushed him away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", Mew was standing in front of me, his pheromones were a very strong mix of his four scents together. I saw his arms and shoulders tense as he walked over to the alpha who had fallen to the ground from his blow. "I understand that you don't know any other way to make someone go to bed with you other than by blinding them with your pheromones, but be careful where you throw them. He's not going with you".

The alpha on the floor got up and moved towards Mew. With anger in his eyes for having been humiliated, he grabbed the collar of his shirt, but the professor didn't flinch in the slightest. He held his gaze.

"And who the hell are you? Do you know who I am?", he growled at Mew , everyone in the room seemed stunned to see two alphas about to beat each other to death.

"I should know it?", Mew arched an eyebrow.

"The rector's son, you piece of idiot. I'm paying for this party and I'll fuck whoever I want", he spat haughtily.

Mew closed his eyes for a second and before opening them he already had the boy below him on the floor. He grabbed his neck tightly as he glared at him with disgust and his menacing scent suffocated the place.