31.IT'S YOUR TURN🔞

(MEW POV)

Gulf's body trembles on my lap as he tries to calm his breathing. I have the need to take my nose and rub it on his neck, on that hateful mark that stains his delicate skin.

I close my eyes, wrapping my arms completely around him. Hitting as much as I can his chest to mine. I feel his head fall on my shoulder and I can't help but feel angry.

Seeing him being forcefully taken by that idiot alpha at the party made me so mad that I ended up beating him until I was arrested. His kiss in the bathroom made me delirious to the point of wanting nothing more than to have him alone in a closed room, but then in the bar... the fucking bar.

While having a beer and enjoying watching him dance in the distance, I wasn't surprised to see many people looking at this omega, however, when a guy approached him again, my first reaction was to go to him. But Gulf seemed comfortable there, dammit, he accepted a fucking dance.

Asha looked my way, with a smile that made me want to kill her. I went back to the bar, after all, I was nobody to approach and claim something. It was a fucking exercise in restraint not to go up to them and throw that guy away. With his hands he directed the movement of Gulf's hips, who even laughed with him.

When the song ended and I saw him walking away, I finished my beer and took the omega like I wanted to do for a while. Each song that played was more ridiculous than the last, but dancing with him and singing on his lips made me completely clear my mind. Just focus on the moment that was formed between the two.

I finally had him on me, in my house and enjoying the fire that had started hours ago between the two of us, but as soon as I saw that hickey, I felt a horrible lump in my throat.

I asked him to exhaustion who did it to him, however, he refuses to answer. Every time I deflected the question my blood boiled a little more until I reached the point where I couldn't bear to continue being displaced. But then he said something that was like a bucket of cold water.

"What does it have to do with you?"

Is right. What does it have to do with me who Gulf wants to be with? Between us there has been an agreement and nothing more. That question caused a surge of feelings incomprehensible to me.

What am I going to get out of knowing who made that mark?

What right do I have to know?

And... why do I care so much?

The more I repeat those questions, the more I want to throw Gulf on the bed and fuck him until he has no choice but to tell me who did it. I feel sick for wanting to demand this kind of thing from him.

I know it's my nature as an alpha to be territorial and possessive. But why Gulf? He is nothing beyond my muse to write poems and what we have is simply for mutual convenience.

With each passing second I rethink more things. I told him, I want to be the only one who achieves this in him, however, if this between the two of them is just an agreement, it is obvious that it will end and he will find someone to date in a formal relationship. It is that thought that torments me.

The thought of imagining him with another alpha has me agonizing. I don't want that, I can't bear to even think about it, but…why? This is so confusing and I scold myself right now for not being able to be more mature. It's horrible not knowing what this feeling is in my chest that I haven't experienced before.

When the omega's warm lips reach my neck, I remove any doubt, right now I just want to focus on him. Make him feel good and enjoy the good sex that, after all, is the only thing we have.