BEFORE YOU READ‼️

~🍂~

~🍂~

WARNINGS‼️:

1. Explicit content.

2. Romance BL y GL.

3. Enemies to lovers.

4. Teacher/student history.

5. Omegaverse.

~🍂~

I want to clarify a few things before we start.

First of all, tell them that this story will have a small collection of poems. And that not all the poems you will see are my own. Most are while others I just used for inspiration. I also don't know how many it will have, however I want to thank the people who wrote them. Mostly anonymous authors whose names I did not find.

Second; I am going to define how the omegaverse universe will develop within my story. You already know that this varies depending on the author.

~🍂~

Gender This remains normal: male and female.

Subgenre The second genus or subgenre is divided into: alpha, omega and beta. This occurs only between the ages of fourteen and sixteen.

Category Subgenera have three categories: dominant, standard, and recessive.

Society is governed by subgenres and their categories. Both are important, but people are guided more by categorization. Here's a better explanation:

 Here's a better explanation:

ALPHA

It is the most respected subgenre within society.

They have a commanding voice, capable of controlling any other gender. Dominant alphas can subdue even lesser alphas.

Alpha pheromones are the strongest. They can hardly go unnoticed when they are without hiding their scent.

OMEGA

Depending on which category (dominant, standard or recessive) they are viewed in different ways.

Dominant OmegasWell seen. They are integrated as the second best rank after alpha.

Standard OmegasThey go from being perceived. They don't normally get much attention, but they are still considered useful.

Recessive Omegas They are underestimated. A recessive omega has little chance of conceiving, so they are marginalized and set aside.

All of this only applies to female omegas. Because regardless of the category, the worst seen are the male omegas.

Used only as fun for alphas and betas who want to spend a night with them. They are not taken seriously and are treated as toys with no dual use. Within this world, being an omega man is practically a sentence.

BETA

They are normal human beings. They do not possess aroma nor can they perceive it.

~🍂~

OTHER TERMS OF NOTE:

Heat The heat or heat cycle is something that comes to both alphas and omegas once a month. It lasts between two to four days maximum.

At this time the omegas are the ones who have the worst if they have not yet met a partner with whom to relieve the heat. Their pheromones intensify to the point of attracting any alpha.

While for alphas this process is worse once they already know the couple they want to bond with. They get restless and have sudden mood swings if they are not around their omega.

Mark It is something given by the alpha whom he considers the omega with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. The mark can only form the final bond when the alpha knots inside his omega while he embeds his fangs in the right area of ​​his neck.

🍂

Finally, I want to make this clear. Even if you don't know the main couple in real life (MewGulf) you can read the story without problems.

Apart from the names I have kept practically nothing of them. The story makes no reference to his other friends or family. All the characters are developed from scratch by me, which means that you get to know them all as the plot progresses.

Without further ado, don't forget to vote and leave comments. MUAHHHH.😘

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎

♧︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

24 FEBRUARY 2023 ♡︎☟︎︎︎