40.AGAIN🔞🤏🏻

(MEW POV)

I held Gulf in my arms with his scorching peach scent filling my nostrils as my eyes never left Logan's. I wanted him to go away. He didn't have to smell Gulf in heat... only I could.

"I'll take him home, you can go," I reiterated.

"Gulf, will you go with him?", the alpha asked.

I tightened my grip on his waist. It's true, I can't force him to go with me, but just the thought of him going with Logan gives me goosebumps. I know he's not a bad man and he won't hurt him, however my alpha can't tolerate the omega leaving with another alpha in this situation.

"I...yes, I'll go with him," he replied, feeling his body warm against mine. He turned around and looked me in the eye. "Just go home, tell Oli and Jack that I went with Mew".

I looked over Gulf's shoulder as the alpha nodded and turned to go down the hall, covering his nose with his arm, probably trying to keep Gulf's pheromones from throwing him off his feet.

I lowered my eyes to the omega who buried his face in my neck. Hell, I didn't expect his heat to come like this again. So rashly in a place like this. Except after what happened in Hawaii, after we... broke up.

It had been two weeks of shit where I tried as much as possible to get rid of these feelings I have for Gulf. Being his professor had never been so difficult, having to see him every day didn't help at all.

And just now his zeal returns. Brilliant.

I felt his nose poke at my skin and I couldn't resist the urge to draw him closer to my body. Hit his heat against mine and feel again its exquisite aroma.

"I have to take you home," I whispered, not pulling away.

"Mew..." he gasped, a growl leaving my chest. I was having a hard time resisting "Get me out of here".

I remembered that we were still in the library so with what little control I had left I went to the side exit to get us out of there. I took his hand to lead us down the empty hallway to the parking lot, but we were too far from the place. When walking I heard some voices approaching, so without thinking I changed our direction to my office.

Upon entering I quickly closed the door and guided Gulf to the sofa to remove my cell phone. My best solution was to call Asha to come with Olivia and bring some suppressant to alleviate the strong scent of the omega, they could take out Gulf without arousing so much suspicion, too.

Although I didn't want Olivia to be with Gulf either, I'm more than sure that she will know how to deal with this situation. She's her best friend and even though I don't like to admit it, I trust her for this kind of thing.

Gulf was sitting up, clutching his lower abdomen and trembling. Shit, this is getting too much for me. His scent fills my office as he keeps his head down, saying nothing.

"Mew?" Asha replies.

I take off my jacket and put it over the arm of the sofa.

"I need to ask you a favor, it's urgent. Where are you?", It was probably the desperation in my voice that let her know there was something wrong.

"Tell me what you need, I'm going there right now".

"Come with Olivia and bring something to suppress the pheromones", I turned to see the omega. "It's... it's Gulf. He's in heat and we can't get out of college".

"Is he with you?".

"Yes, we are trapped in my office. If we go out, it's obvious they'll find out what's going on".