18.GIVE ME A NIGHT

꧁MEW POV꧂

I pour myself another glass of Brandy without taking my eyes off the city. The starry night is overshadowed by the lights of the huge Chicago buildings along with the serenity since I live in a somewhat crowded area of ​​downtown. You don't sleep here, a good motto, considering that it's two in the morning and I have class tomorrow, but I can't sleep.

I drink without remorse before taking a new cigarette to my lips. Bad vice and bad combination, alcohol and tobacco, if Papa Asher sees me now he will surely scold me with his ear stretched out. I promised not to touch a cigarette again.

I'm sorry. I promise many things that I cannot comply, apparently. Fucking the only omega student in my class seems to be one of them.

"Fuck, if I say it like that it sounds even worse." I inhale the smoke, then throw my head back and let it out. Who'd say? It was my first, just like I was his.

Will you think I'm lying if I tell you that I was also a virgin? Surely yes. Because of how he insinuated that he was throwing students at me to think about it.

What did I tell Asha on Monday? Oh yeah.

"I'm going to apologize and run the party in peace now," I sneered out loud. I'm a fucking jerk. I should have left since my eyes couldn't be taken from his tight ass in that bathing suit.

But not. Like a stalker idiot I stayed. Well, I'm the instructor, I couldn't run away. But I shouldn't have agreed to stay after everyone left for him to have the damned revenge.

Of course I should have left, or at any rate, gotten out of the pool when his peachy scent began to fill my nostrils.

"Fucking alpha," I growled, scolding myself. Don't you think about the consequences? It wasn't enough for me once and all the mental torture that weekend entailed, but I do it again as soon as I get the chance.

I'm suck

Until the last drop of liquor in the glass finished, I realized that the cigar was in half. Without paying much attention I took the bottle to bring it whole to my lips and drink from it.

Student bully now alcoholic I laughed to myself. Fantastic.

I shook my head before telling myself that was enough. I dropped the Brandy on the small table on my balcony. With the cigar between my lips, I looked down at the blade and the pen on the wood.

"Give me one night" I pronounced the title.

The mobile was on the side, without much reasoning I took it and dialed a particular number. I'm going to blame the alcohol for this later.

"Hello," he answered me. "Who is it?"

"Were you sleeping or were you wandering in your thoughts like me?".

The line went silent.

"Mew? It's you? What are these calling hours?".

"Let's say that I've been in a bit of a daze since a boy and I almost had sex in the sports hall of the university where I teach. I can't sleep thinking about it".

"Alpha..." up to here he could see him frowning and shaking his head. "I asked you for time".

Several hours have passed.

"It's half past two, don't fuck around," he scolded me. "Nobody thinks straight at this hour".

"You're right. Maybe that's why I'm calling you from my balcony while drinking Brandy".

He was silent again. His measured breathing was the only sound between them.

"You're drunk?", he asked for a minute
after.