8.HELP ME🔞

Before reading this chapter, read the previous chapter first..

(GULF POV)

My body felt hot and sensitive as the alpha's arms carried me as if I weighed nothing.

I couldn't reason well. My vision was clouded along with the agitated breathing that the dragging of my anatomy caused me when Mew walked through the empty corridors.

I could feel very well how he released his pheromones to cover mine that were in heat. As my throat itched I could vividly recall that previous discussion that led to this situation.

Fucking son of a bitch. I cursed silently, grabbing his neck hard. This whole time it's been your fault.

My heat cycles from hell have been because of this man's overbearing pheromones. I almost fell just thinking about it.

I heard someone approach and talk to Mew. It was a man, but he couldn't make out his voice. I trembled as the alpha's arm tightened around my waist and the other hand held me steady from where I was, my butt.

"You're a....."

When I wanted to curse, a gasp came from my chest. His aroma was fucking my brain cells.

I only heard: "I'll explain later." And he walked again.

My eyes closed and totally unconscious I stuck my nose into his neck. Mew's pheromones were a cursed catalyst for my omega side which would get too agitated around him.

Just by seeing the accelerated way in which heat came to me, even with two weeks left for that, they left me with no doubts.

"Gulf, we're here," he whispered to me in a voice so thick that the low moan coming from my throat was unstoppable.

I heard him breathe heavily as he opened the car door. He put me in the passenger seat and before getting out he fastened the seat belt.

"Omega..." he gasped. "Let me go for a second".

I realized that my hands hadn't left his neck. Shit, he had to totally blame the pheromones for this. There was no chance that he would hug the grumpy alpha without being in this condition.

He took my arms and slowly withdrew them. His face was very close, so close that his breath was just inches from me.

His lips looked good. Slim and appetizing along with his handsome face.

My instincts were about to assault my entire body without thinking. I had never been tempted to ask anyone to supply my needs, however, now...

"I need you to tell me your address..." he murmured. I must take you home.

I nodded somewhat distracted. I had no conscious use of my own thoughts at the time.

I saw him swallow hard as he straightened up to go to the driver's side. Once inside and with the seat belt in place, he started the car and looked at me again.

I could see the same heat in his eyes. The intensity with which his pupils were dilating while the car was filled with our pheromones was totally overwhelming.

My body trembled on the seat. I had to put a double effort on my lungs not to run out of air as I held that gaze.

I felt my lips go dry when I looked down at his, they were also trembling. My tongue ran across my mouth in an attempt not to break down.

"Your house, Gulf," he repeated, cutting off the electrifying atmosphere that cornered us.

I... I have the location on my mobile.