33.THE JOURNEY🔞‼️ (GL)

In this omegaverse, alphas have penises. It seems strange but nothing in this world is impossible right?LOL😂.

From:The Author :D😉.

~🍂~

(OLIVIA POV)

"Hello,love",I greet my omega who is next to her brother with a small kiss. "Hello Mew".

The man looks at me through the glasses he's wearing and returns my greeting without much more. I roll my eyes to Asha who has the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face.

Damn, how beautiful is my girlfriend.

She has a flowery dress fitted to her bust and loose from her waist. Some sunglasses and that beautiful long hair that brings me crazy collected, leaving its fringe loose, making it look fresh and summery. Sexy, too.

"Hey guys," Asha says excitedly, looking over my shoulder. I turn and see Gulf arriving with Jack.

At the request of my omega my two friends came on the trip. At first the idea was to go just the two of us to spend a weekend, but then they offered her a complete stay for five people. To some extent it was true what she told her brother, however, she has also set everything up as a plan.

"Long time no see" Jack comes to greet me with a kiss on the cheek. "Nice to meet you, Professor Suppasit", he extends his hand for a shake which Mew accepts. "Asha, isn't it? My pleasure, I'm Jack", he offers the same greeting to my girlfriend.

"The missing one of us was you," says Gulf as he hugs Asha and then me. "You've missed our side, man".

"Oh, sorry for being locked up at home for two months, learning the thousand dishes that I have to prepare for my final exam", the beta complained.

"Do you study gastronomy?", asked the omega between us.

"That's how it is. Senior year in culinary school", he answered.

"Oh God, why didn't you tell me that?" Asha scolds me. "You only told me his name and that he was missing from the university".

Jack laughed as he took his suitcase and Gulf's.

"It's just that I'm leaving and they don't notice that they're missing someone. They are inconsiderate at every opportunity. I know you are screwing with me and Gulf".

"Don't say that. Of course I missed you", the omega squeezed his shoulders, I" no longer had anyone to cook for me".

The beta rolled his eyes and made a face at him. With Gulf it's obvious that we adore Jack, but we understand that he's someone who sometimes needs some time alone. These last two months he has been preparing for his final exam which will consist of simulating the opening of a restaurant and, as if that were not enough, the dishes are from different regions of the world. The poor man has been a mess this time, so we forced him to come over so he could have a rest.

"I heard someone else was coming" Gulf mentions.

This is fun. I thought when between Mew and him there hasn't been a greeting, but there has been that intense look that the alpha gives him. I can see in his face that he wants to go and pull Gulf's bag, which Jack is carrying over his shoulder.

"Yeah, a guy in his last year of psychology at the University of Chicago asked to come to the seminar," Asha replies. "But we'll meet him there, he said he couldn't be free until tomorrow, so let's go board because it's getting late".