10.DO YOU REGRET IT?

Before reading this chapter, read the previous chapter first..

MEW POV꧂

I woke up to the morning sun streaming through the curtains. It was hard for me to focus my eyes on anything, but when I visualized a different ceiling than my room, a warm body pressing against my chest quickly reminded me of where I was.

I looked down at the omega huddled over me. My head wasn't going fast enough compared to the image I had. It was like my brain couldn't connect to my body.

"What... what did I do?", Wrong question, I perfectly remembered my actions. In any case, "who the hell did I do it with?".

Though he tried to think, he couldn't. Each memory hit me harder than the last.

Gulf going into heat in class, me picking him up and pushing Sean out of the way in the hallway when he saw us. Then how I brought him to his apartment on the longest trip of my fucking life. And when I swore my nightmare was over, he asked me to stay.

Oh shit. This is crazy.

Every touch, sound and provocation. From putting him down on the bed to the three rounds we had before collapsing from exhaustion. I could remember everything.

Gulf moved closer to my neck, burying his nose as he pulled me into his arms. He hadn't even noticed that I was also holding him by the waist.

I took a deep breath. He still couldn't reason anything.

My behavior...damn it, what the hell was wrong with me? My temper was completely lost by this omega's pheromones to the point where I obviated the fact that he was my own student.

He's my student and I slept with him!!.

Where was that ethics of which I boasted so much? Where are my values ​​and fucking professionalism.

I guess in the fucking condom I took off after I fucked him for the first time.

I felt my own brow furrow as well as my body wobble. With my free hand I rubbed my forehead before turning my head to see part of Gulf's hair on my skin.

What was I going to do after this? Pretend nothing happened? Talk it over and apologize? Flee?

Come on, I wasn't such a coward to do it. Running away or saying that this was just a mistake was not something that could come out of my mouth.

Just as I remembered every gasp of his, I also remember the times I asked him if it was okay to continue. He might be more than intoxicated by his exquisite scent, but he wasn't going to do something Gulf didn't want.

But... He was in heat. Without being fully conscious, right?

My eyes closed automatically and the
Guilt washed over me. It's true, I asked permission... from a omega one even.

And he said it was his first time.

Oh shut up you fucking head. If it hadn't been for the fact that Gulf was asleep, I would have yelled with all my might to get the anger I had at myself.

I told myself that I would not fall back on my instincts like that time in the pool. But I did it. I did it again, dammit!

One leg came up over my hip, this guy was a heavy sleeper apparently. I carefully withdrew my hand and then his thigh to get up from the bed.

I took the dress pants that I had taken off the night before. I went over to draw the curtains a bit, yesterday I was so... enthusiastic that I didn't even deign to look at the room.