34.THE FUCKING ROOM

(MEW POV)

"What do you mean, three rooms?", Asha was talking at the counter with the hotel receptionist, obviously angry. I made a reservation for four single rooms and one for a couple. I have never asked for a room with two beds.

"Sorry, miss, we only have one shared room and two couples with one bed left." She looked at her computer, turning to my sister with visible sorrow on her face. "I see that you reserved a complete stay for six people..."

"Yes," she cut in, it was bad when my sister got angry. "On behalf of Asha Brown, Olivia Collins, Gulf Kanawut, Mew Suppasit, Jack Roberts and Logan Taylor, the latter will arrive in the morning".

"We can offer lodging to everyone, however, two couples will have double rooms with one bed, while two other people will occupy a shared room with two beds", I was trying to do everything possible to solve the error.

Asha turned to all of us with a sigh.

"Did you hear?", she consulted, rubbing her forehead with her fingers. "I'm sorry guys. We have no other choice. It's too late to get another hotel".

"Calm down, omega." Olivia came over to comfort her. "It's not a big deal, we'll only share a room for two nights".

"Either of the two options are fine by me," pronounces the beta, resting his chin on the shoulder of a sleepy Gulf, my teeth immediately grit. "I can sleep with Gulf in the same bed, just thinking about it made me want to throw his body out the window. Although I'm fine with sharing a room with the guy who's coming tomorrow, this Logan guy, too. I have no problem".

"And you Gulf, what do you say?",asked the omega in his direction

"I'm fine with any choice, too," he said with a yawn. I can sleep with Mew or Jack in the one-bed room, I don't think two guys that big can fit together. I would offer to be with the guy who comes in the morning, but Logan might freak out if I go to his bed at night and hug him".

Asha looked questioningly at the two friends who were laughing along with Gulf

"You see, when the three of us recently moved to Chicago together, Jack's parents, who are from here, offered us to stay at their house until we got an apartment," Olivia said. Their house is big so everyone had their own room, but a certain slippery omega who loves to sleep on top of everything else would move into our rooms to sleep with us".

"You don't know how many times my mother would come in the morning and find this omega on top of me." Jack squeezed Gulf's cheeks. She thought that Olivia and Gulf were dating, and that he was cheating on her with me".

My sister burst out laughing, but I didn't see the fucking humor in that. He could feel my brows creasing and my shoulders tensing more than they should.

"And you Mew?", Olivia asked in my direction.

Forced to bite my tongue so as not to immediately reply that, I" wanted the bed alone with Gulf", I looked at my sister. The bitch has that fucking smile.

"I'm fine with either option, too".

My sister went back to the counter, after a short chat she came back with three keys.

"Well, this is ours." She passed a key to her girlfriend. This one here is going to be for you and the boy who arrives tomorrow gave another one in the direction of Jack. "And this is for you. I saw that you had no problem sleeping together on the plane, so just don't kill each other", she gave the last key to Gulf.

Visibly tired Gulf didn't pay much attention to her as he grabbed the key. We took our bags and went to the elevator, the hotel is large, with a direct view of the beach. The doors opened on the top floor to give way to a beautiful corridor with railings open to the outside, revealing the sleeping sea under the night stars.