43.THREATS

(GULF POV)

(GULF POV)

"Ready?", both women asked from my room.

I adjusted my chain and left the last two buttons on my shirt undone before heading out. I found Oli and Asha sitting on my bed looking forward to me.

"What do you think?", I inquired, turning around so they could see the complete outfit.

"Oh. My. God." Ash stood up immediately. "You look terrific".

"Without a doubt," Oli said, also standing up. "I will be lucky to walk with these two beauties to that graduation today. I swear, if I didn't know Logan was already dating, I'd think you were looking for something with him.

"Stop the nonsense", I took the mobile and the wallet. "He's already with Jack".

"Are you serious?", asked the omega. "I still can't believe the two of them ended up together in... what? Three months after they met".

"Life is a bit funny, sometimes", I joked, going after both women.

We got in my SUV to go to the graduation of the new psychologist. Logan would have his ceremony in half an hour, but he had reserved chairs for all of us to be there with him.

Logan and Jack had started dating a couple of weeks ago and only confirmed it to us three days ago. It was a bit of a surprise, but I couldn't be happier for my best friend. He deserved someone like the alpha he was dating now.

Upon arrival we entered the auditorium, there are so many people that it is hard not to get lost, however, the cheerful voice of the future graduate caught our attention. The alpha and the beta were coming hand in hand towards us.

"Honey, congratulations", Asha took the bouquet of flowers that he bought with Oli to give it to them. "Now we are colleagues".

"Thank you so much for being here," he accepted the flowers and the hugs. Find your seats early so they don't get taken away, I'm going to give my mom the flowers to keep." Logan looked back at his boyfriend. "Go with them, this is about to start and I must go with my companions".

They gave each other a fleeting kiss before Logan courteously took Asha's arm, the omega would be together with university officials handing out the titles, according to what he told us.

With my best friend and friend we sat in front of Logan's mom, the woman was simply a sweetheart, as well as his son.

"Welcome to the forensic psychology graduation ceremony," the announcer yelled. Today we are gratified to deliver some excellent professionals to society. Tonight we meet great professionals graduated from this prestigious university.

When Asha stood up with three other men, the applause was immediate. The ceremony began with a few words from the omega, followed by the others. Finally they began to deliver the diplomas.