30.WE HAVE A DEAL🔞🤏🏻

(GULF POV)

Mew pressed the button for the elevator to his floor and as soon as the doors closed, he turned around to get to me.

"Catch him behind my head." He handed me his helmet, I didn't understand, but when he bent down to lift me up against the metal wall, I understood his request. I don't want to waste another second.

Before I could stop him, he was already eating my mouth. His tongue was practically fucking me as his hands moved up my legs to my ass. He squeezed my ass to his liking as he cocked his head and filled the small space with his seductive scent of wine.

I parted my lips for him to do whatever he wanted while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I crossed my legs behind his back and he started rubbing against me.

When the sound of the elevator broke into our minds full of lust, I unwrapped my limbs in a gesture for the alpha to leave me on the floor, however, he ignored me and came out with me in his arms. All the way to his door we kissed like insatiable madmen.

It was just against the wood of his door when he decided to put me down, but not let go of my lips.

"The keys are in my back pocket," he panted against my mouth. "Take them out".

I did as he asked and handed him his keys so he could open the door. Once inside, he charged me again while he kicked the door closed. On the way to his living room he kept trailing kisses down my throat.

He sat on his couch, leaving me on top. I tugged at his jacket as I ran my tongue over his jaw and he groaned hoarsely, squeezing my ass with his big palms.

He grabbed the hem of my upper garments to yank them away. He brought his mouth close to my neck and when I closed my eyes to enjoy his touch, I felt him completely still. The delirious smell of liquor stopped coming from him, I raised my head and saw him staring at my skin.

"What is this?", Mew runs his finger around my neck, just over that hickey.

"Nothing is importance." I grabbed his cheek to lift him up. "Carry on with what you were doing".

"Tell me who did this to you," he snarls against my mouth.

I bite my tongue to keep from letting out a moan. I restrain my hips from moving. Damn, it's exciting to hear it this way.

"What's happening? You are jealous? ", I said it with that tone of voice that bothers him so much that I use.

He squeezed my legs and rested his nose in my neck. Right where my pheromones.

"Don't be cheeky with me, omega".

"What do you mean, alpha?", I tilted my head to get him closer. "How cheeky?".

"You...with that man at the bar," he growled so loud my body shuddered. "You were rubbing against him".

"We were dancing," I clarified.

"And you seemed to love it".

A gasp left my chest. Hearing him speak in that tone was killing me and I didn't even understand why. Mew rubbed his nose on my skin, perhaps trying to fully perceive my scent. My hands took his shoulders while my hips swayed by themselves, at that exact moment the alpha stopped my movement with his hands.

"What are you doing?", I tried to move, but he wouldn't let me. "Leave me, alpha..."

"Was it him?" I didn't understand his question, however, I smelled his furtive pheromones emanating again. "Did he do it to you when you were dancing?".

"I don't know what you're talking about", I played the misunderstanding.

To tell the truth, I didn't know what to answer. "Oh, it was Olivia who did it to me because your sister asked her to." I didn't even understand the reason for this hickey yet.