24.DO YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

(ASHA POV)

When the alarm woke me up and I had to reach out to turn it off I cursed under my breath, it was a damn Sunday to wake up early. I turned again to curl up in the arms of the woman who held me. I almost purred as I rubbed against her breasts.

"Okay, I want too," I heard her whisper.

"What do you want?" I asked, leaving my face between her tits.

"Bury my face in your breasts. This is unfair".

I chuckled low, enjoying her arm squeezing around my waist to get me closer to her.

Yesterday's appointment was fantastic. We spent the whole day touring the city until late at night to come to my apartment. Since I met her I have been testing Olivia's limits, from her patience to her way of being. We've been dating for a month now on dates that have gone from seeing each other once a week to every day.

When I noticed her, it didn't take many words to know that she was looking to take me to a hotel, but I hadn't gone to that party for that. I forced Mew to go to clear his mind and nothing more. Either way she approached me, offering me a drink and asking me to dance.

Although I gave her my number, I didn't expect her to contact me, since I felt her like any girl who didn't look for commitments, something that didn't go with me.

And that's how we started seeing each other. I made my rules clear to him from the third date. With me it was everything or it was nothing. I wasn't looking for one-night stands with a college girl, but she stunned me by saying she was serious, too. After our fifth outing, he already told me that I would be her girlfriend soon.

In the same way I did not let my guard down. I kept paying attention to her attitudes, typical of a psychologist, I know, but it saved me from getting involved with people I didn't consider to be a good thing for my life. I have tempted her a lot to find out how she reacts, a clear example of the joke I made on her yesterday. Suggesting a bit of action at night to end up just dancing until you drop.

At twelve, both of us, with our bare feet and an empty bottle of Macallan, decided to go to sleep. I offered her to stay to which she refused at first, accepting when I told her she would sleep with me.

It was cute to see her asking my permission to take off her dress, arguing that she really hated sleeping in anything other than underwear. Nice trick of her, though, I got her. Seriously, I also hated sleeping with a lot of clothes on.

"I can assure you that yours make a fantastic pillow," I teased, burying my head in the middle.

With just a bra and panties on, the redhead in my bed was certainly hard to resist. Her floral scent mesmerized me while the warmth of her body urged me to get closer.

In one movement she turned us around, staying on top of me. "Can you lend me yours? I see them with those necklines that you like to wear, even more so I haven't put them to the test".

I smiled as I parted my legs so that he would fit in the middle. I took her face between my hands, bringing her closer to my lips. It wasn't subtle the way she was looking at my mouth and when I brushed against her lips, I snapped it down to press it between my breasts while laughing

"Fuck, I'm not complaining," she said, nuzzling the side with his nose. "They really do feel as good as they look".

"Is that so?".

"Of course." She gave me a small kiss on my bra. "Can I try them?".

I raised her face so she could see me.