35.LAST SUNFLOWER🔞🤏🏻

Read the previous chapter first before reading this chapter!!

(GULF POV)

The light filtering through the large window that had the room as a wall made me wake up. I half opened one eye to get used to the sudden brightness, but as soon as I tried to move, the body next to me squeezed me a little more.

I raised my head and found Mew's sleeping face. I was leaning against his warm chest as the man wrapped his arm around my waist. Our naked bodies under the covers were not at all an incentive to want to get up to go have breakfast with Asha, as the omega had requested.

I lowered my leg from the hip of the alpha next to me. Damn, I really have a very bad sleep, I look like a koala with him. As I moved a strong hand held my thigh in place and twisted slightly to face me.

"It's early. Where are you going?", His hoarse voice was a delight, more in the mornings.

"We have to shower to go have breakfast with your sister," I reminded him.

He pulled me completely into his body, burying his face in my neck while still holding me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the skin-on-skin contrast we have right now. Mew's powerful arms won't let me move at all as the alpha closely inhales my scent.

"Mhm...fuck Asha," he replied against my neck.

"Mew…" I almost moaned as I felt his hand on my lower back, squeezing my tailbone so our pelvises met so I could feel his hard erection against me. "We must go. I'm here for her, she invited me for her birthday, I can't be rude".

He pushed his hip forward and when our groins collided, my body trembled. The alpha rubs against my body while lowering his hand further, reaches one of my buttocks and grabs it hard. The gasp that comes out of my mouth is irremediable. The man is like a well-oiled machine as he rubs against me.

"Will you leave me with the blue balls just to go with her?", he asked with that voice that he knows, I can't resist. "Let him have fun with Olivia and Jack. That new guy is coming today, Logan, they're going to look for him and we can stay here a while longer".

Your proposal sounds tentative, I really want to accept without thinking too much about it. Mew's mouth is on my skin, licking and sucking part of my neck and jaw. Kneading my ass along with the start of my opening, which is already begging for his attention.

"Don't use your pheromones against me," I moaned as I perceived how the smell of liquor filled the room. "Alpha idiot, don't do this to me".

I hear him laugh in my ear and that only increases my desire to hit him, and then demand that he fuck me like the night before.

His finger traces the line between my buttocks until he finds the opening. A sigh escapes my lips, I squeeze his shoulders tightly to feel how he plays with that place. He's a fucking provocateur.

His mouth goes down my chest, as does his body to reach my nipple. It's already in his mouth before I know it. He has two fingers rubbing against my cleft, when he inserts them I scream his name. I take his strands between my fingers and bring him closer to my chest, feeling how his limbs massage my interior.

"Damn bastard..." I curse between my irregular breathing. "I told you... no... fuck, alpha".

"No?" he asks, at that moment he touches my prostate.

I give him an angry look, but I know he doesn't give a shit. He flashes his egotistical smile that makes me want to shake him off even more. God, I hate being so sloppy when it comes to him.