28.EVERYTHING MEANS NOTHING🔞🤏🏻

(MEW POV)

I slowly pressed my lips to the omega's while I took his warm body by the waist. Gulf wrapped his arms around my neck, and since he was reclining by the sink, our height was a perfect match for curling up.

I stuck my tongue in his mouth to enjoy him. I wanted more, and to be honest, everything seemed like nothing to me right now. Everything he could do right now meant nothing to the magnitude of sensations I wanted to make him experience so that he would forget the bad time of a moment ago.

Whenever I'm with him my hands seem to have a life of their own, I run them to his beautiful ass and give him a pinch that makes him jump. I smile against his mouth as I cup each buttock in one hand. I massage him, enjoying his hardness as I continue to receive his kisses.

It's when he moans that I feel his hard member press against mine. I spread my legs a little so that he enters them. Saliva drips from our corners and I feel like I can't get enough. I reverse the roles and charge him, I turn until I leave him on top of the marble without letting go of his lips.

We press hard against each other and it seems that we don't have enough of anything. As my hands move up his legs, brushing and squeezing everything in their path, he cups the back of my neck to pull me closer. Play with my lower lip between growth spurts. My hips move, rubbing between our legs.

I'm about to grab the hem of his vest and T-shirt to remove them, but we're interrupted by a knock on the door. I move away from the omega and he has red cheeks without being able to regulate his breathing. He's a fantasy in this bathroom, yet I can't do anything but put him down and take his hand to get us out of there.

The two men watch us rush out of the bathroom and I don't care if they sense our aroused pheromones in that place. Walking through the crowd to go outside, we bumped into Asha and Olivia, who with bag and jacket in hand, were waiting for us at the exit.

"What's happening?", I asked when I saw them with a frown talking among themselves.

"We're leaving, I don't want to be here another minute," Asha says with an anger that I've rarely seen him have. "I know another bar, damn, we are in Chicago, there are many. This place is crap. Let's get out of here".

I direct my confused gaze to Olivia who nods as she takes my sister's hand.

"We will explain to you them outside. Let's get out of here", she looks at Gulf who looks just as lost as me and smiles at him, then she looks back at me. "Your sister wants nothing to do with this place and I'm not going to be the one to annoy her the most, so get off your ass".

"Okay. It is clear to me that, now that she is my sister-in-law", she is going to take advantage of that benefit a lot. I see that Asha has my jacket in his hand so I take it as we walk. Asha goes with Olivia a few steps ahead, the alpha tries to calm down my angry sister while Gulf and I are a little behind.

"I want to take you home," I say, leaning into his ear so only he can hear me.

He turns around and smiles at me. Damn, my dick feels swollen just looking at it.

"On one condition".

"Shit, whatever you want".

"We will spend the night with Olivia and Asha. Afterwards, I'm all yours".

I nod, totally satisfied by that answer, yet I can't help but ask.

"Why do you want to spend time with them?".

"Oli has been crazy ever since he went out with your sister. Every day he talks to me about her and I really would like to meet her", he smiles, watching how they hug-m. "She seems like a great woman. The hour and a half that I was with her was fantastic", he turned to see me, "I just hope she's not a pain in the ass like her brother".

I raised an eyebrow. "We don't share blood, but we do share temperament".

"Oh God, poor Olivia," he laughs.

I wrapped my arm around his waist while lowering my lips again to touch his earlobe.

"Admit it, you missed me this week that I wasn't there. It only took me five minutes in that bathroom for your arousal smell to fill the place, omega".

When he was about to answer me, the two women approached. Asha already looked calmer as she came hand in hand with Olivia.

"Now dis they want to explain to us what happened?", Gulf asked.

"Sorry guys, but I got really mad in there" Asha apologized.

"Why?", I inquired.

"The guy you beat up started yelling that Gulf was an omega who slept with all the alphas in college," Olivia growled, something I joined in hearing her words. "I got angry and came to face him. The idiot said that I was the first whore to sleep with Gulf, that I was only around him out of pity".

"So I slapped him," Asha chimed in. He went crazy and wanted to hit us. They all saw how he grabbed my dress and got up to stop him. Then security came and asked us to leave".

"To you?", could not believe it. "Why did they throw you out if you didn't do anything wrong?".

"We know," Olivia continued, hugging Asha again. "But that idiot is the son of the rector of the university and he has a lot of power. The people around us argued with security so they wouldn't get us out and they succeeded, but they didn't get that alpha out. With Asha we prefer to leave for peace so that we no longer see his face".

"Did that idiot do something to you?", I asked my sister, she shook her head. Damn, I'm going to kill him if I see him again.

"There are two of us," Olivia snorted. " I almost spit on him when he took Asha". XShit, it's because of that kind of idiot who thinks all alphas are the same".

I nodded in her direction, totally agreeing with her.

"Let's forget the bad time. Let's go to another bar," my sister said. The night is long and I still want to pass the time".

"Where do you want to go?", Gulf said.

"Let's dance," both women said

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

♧︎︎︎

☘︎

♧︎︎︎

26 JULY 2023..