17.AGAIN🔞🤏🏻

Just a little 🔞..

꧁GULF POV꧂

My head went blank. Damn, what the hell is wrong with this man. How can he say those things like that, just like that, as if they were nothing.

"Crap. Cut that nonsense, Mew". I want to get out of here, his pheromones are getting too strong.

Or maybe not. Maybe it's just my omega giving me any excuse to stay. He is too close, I can feel his body heat even underwater.

No one says anything, all you hear is the whistling of the wind and all you see is the moonlight reflecting off the water. What I was missing. Not even the lights in the place have been turned on. I don't even know what time it is at this point.

I only notice his eyes on me. Soft brown in color with the little golden touch on them that indicate how his alpha wants to tame my body.

Are mine green? Don't know. I hope my omega hasn't altered enough to reflect in my pupils.

"Gulf..." he whispered, his deep voice a torture to me. "That time at your house you told me you didn't know how to react, but... you wanted to do it again".

"I was in heat".

"But jealousy doesn't blind you to reason, Gulf. You said it yourself".

I swallowed dry. His hands were placed on the edges, next to my body. His imposing arms gave me no escape and not to mention his great body in front.

"Where do you want to go with all this?"

Mew inhaled deeply as he lowered his nose to my neck. Oh fuck, he does that gives me a thousand chills. I can't bear to be like this with him and not do anything.

I am overwhelmed. In heat or not my body reacts to this alpha. The desire to kill him is only overshadowed by the desire to pounce on him right now. It's only supposed to be one night... I can't fall again.

"I don't even know," he replies against my skin, "but I like this. I love the heat of your body and the smell of peach that comes from you".

"Mew..." I gasp. "We must not do this. We said that....."

"I know what I said, damn it, I've been thinking about it tirelessly", that shitty voice is going to kill me. "I remember, but every second of the fucking class your body in this swimsuit is something that clouds my mind and doesn't go away with anything".

The hot breath when he talks is fucking hard to resist.

"What we did was wrong, but I don't consider it a mistake. Do you think it was?".

I..... I took a breath, my omega prevented me from lying to him. "No, for me it was not a mistake".

"Maybe it's crazy, but... do you want to
make it again?".

I have to tell him no, push him and get out of here. That's what I have to do. Plus, what I end up doing is taking his chin and pulling his face out of my neck so he can look me in the eye.

"I'm not going to lie to you, you excite my omega like you can't imagine" he gives a sly smile, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I can get an idea" he rubs against my body.

"God..." I groan desperately as I feel his member rub against mine.

"Yes?" he asks, as if he had spoken to
him.

"You're arrogant as hell. I wasn't talking to you, alpha".

"Sorry for bragging about having a certain omega filling the whole place with his excited scent".